Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Regarding the CCDH "research" aka hitpiece on this site

Master

Master

Founder
★★★★★
Hey Community,

I just wanted to take some time here to explain what's going on. I woke up this morning and saw that some big report was released on this website and others. I have a good amount to say on the report itself that I will detail in a blog post, but for now I want to detail what we are doing in the wake of this campaign against our site. They seek to deplatform this site and everything that it stands for and I will not stand for it. We already have a number of contingencies in place, one of which I am going to announce shortly after this post. Here are the measures:

• Registrations will be closed until further notice.
  • We are going to be deactivating all inactive accounts, so they will be unable to post to prevent any false-flag posters.
  • We will be reiterating a rule that has been in place for a while (hence the last post in the Rules & FAQ thread) that explicitly states that sexualizing minors will be prohibited. This was already a rule since the beginning of the year, but this is simply a clarification to the rule.
The report seeks to have this site and anyone that talks about incels or the blackpill deplatformed. They went all out and made an attempt to make a "pipeline" that does not exist so they had an excuse to remove all of the sites at once. I have already spoken to a number of my service providers and warned them of this deplatforming attempt, as our site is misrepresented in the report and much of it is greatly exaggerated for effect or grossly negligent in representation.

There hasn't been a mass-shooter that has come from this website and there's no reason to believe that this website poses a danger to anyone, yet the media and these NGO's want sites like ours gone. I also don't believe any incel on this website would hurt a fly. We share edgy jokes and bask in dark humor, but hardly anyone here is wanting to shoot up anything, commit any violence, or break any laws. We don't have members would abuse children or go out and commit rape. This is a report that is based in falsehoods and lies based on language analysis.

They want this site gone. They want me and you gone. They don't want you to talk about anything outside of the mainline tech platforms where they can report you and get you removed. They want you silenced, and trust me, they will do anything in their power to make it happen.

I ask for the community to chill for a little bit while we work through this.

Remember: Don't fedpost.

Remember: Don't fedpost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Being a virgin male older than 25 will be made punishable by law in 20 years tbh.

Thanks for the information.

wow, way to dehumanise us even further. the state of soyciety JFL

There now it’s fixed
I dunno. I dont think they could afford to criminalize 18-24s too. Society will put a strain on itself anyway. Tbh people who do this sort off stuff are all the same anyway. They want to get rid of incels jfl. We dont magically disappear though. The thing is if they're using the correct definition of an incel. And want all incels purged from the internet... They'll shut off a huge chunk of the internet and its users jfl. Not to mention the countless STEMcels who are employed to keep sites going

It'll blow over as it always does. Seems like every few months there's some moralfagging busybody org writing these ebin "hitpieces" trying to take down da inkels.

Glad this place exists. 4chan /r9k/ was getting too normie for me, had to leave that place. This is my home now.

Jfl, their solution is to push the fucking elephant in the room under the rug, like that could work.

Every day some self proclaimed queen calls for all males to be murdered and no one cares. We live in the gynocracy :society:

lmao I just noticed taylor fucking lorenz wrote the wapo article regarding this latest ccdh bullshit. What a clownshow.

Jfl, their solution is to push the fucking elephant in the room under the rug, like that could work.

Every day some self proclaimed queen calls for all males to be murdered and no one cares. We live in the gynocracy :society:
virgin man bad though. People falling for obvious bait is their own fault tbh.

virgin man bad though. People falling for obvious bait is their own fault tbh.
Best to ignore edgy posts from now on, i dont mind them personally i see them as a joke or venting.

Best to ignore edgy posts from now on, i dont mind them personally i see them as a joke or venting.
thats all they pretty much are tbh. JFL if people think they're anything other than people just being edgy or trying to piss lurkers off. The site will have been up for 5 years in 2 months and a staggering total of 0 people have actually done shit. Edgeposters tend to grow out of it eventually anyway.

Master, master
Where's the dreams that I've been after? :feelzez:

Institutional bureaucracy is absurd. These paper pushing motherfuckers with useless meme degrees have nothing better to do with government money than waste it on frivolous studies desperately trying to push their SJW agendas.

Like always, it will never work. We are too powerful. But I like that this site is closed to registration and inactive accounts are deactivated. Hopefully this means less fakecels

Funny that the WaPo piece is by Taylor Lorenz, one of the most scummy and dishonest liberal "journalists" out there. She's made up false harassment allegations against people in the past that were proven to be false, notably against the tech entrepreneur Marc Andreessen. Here is a video of the jewish, leftist pundit Jimmy Dore covering that story and tearing her apart, if youre interested in that. And she's been involved in all sorts of other stupid bullshit too.

View: https://youtu.be/TYBBxsgKcKc

Oh neat she doxxed the admins in the report too, classy. And she frames everything in the most bad faith, exaggerated way possible.
The word “kill” was mentioned 1,181 times on the forum in just one month, equivalent to once every 37 minutes. “Shoot” and “murder” are also popular words on the forum.
Wtf does this really even mean? Just lol what a reach in the way she implies that this is evidence of the forum being violent. "kill" is used in so many different innocent or metaphorical contexts that do not involve legit calls to violence. As in, "I would kill for Taylor Lorenz to grow a pair of braincels." Also lel at not even citing the number for "shoot" and "murder." :foidSoy: "They were popular, trust me!"

Hopefully enough people in the media sphere have learned she's the Cunt who Cried Wolf—a pathological liar obsessed with political correctness and with slandering anyone who doesnt share her SJW liberal ideology.

The CCDH said it is making its full database of the forum available to law enforcement and has briefed counterterrorism officials in the U.S. and the U.K. about the report’s findings.
:fbi::fbi::fbi::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton: tbhngl

Next I guess I gotta go find the study itself, because it looks like Lorenz didnt even bother linking the study she's reporting on in the article.

Here it is: https://counterhate.com/research/incelosphere/

Last edited:
Funny that the WaPo piece is by Taylor Lorenz, one of the most scummy and dishonest liberal "journalists" out there. She's made up false harassment allegations against people in the past that were proven to be false, notably against the tech entrepreneur Marc Andreessen. Here is a video of the jewish, leftist pundit Jimmy Dore covering that story and tearing her apart, if your interested in that. And she's been involved in all sorts of other stupid bullshit too.

Oh neat she doxxed the admins in the report too, classy. And she frames everything in the most bad faith, exaggerated way possible.

Wtf does this really even mean? Just lol what a reach in the way she implies that this is evidence of the forum being violent. "kill" is used in so many different innocent or metaphorical contexts that do not involve legit calls to violence. As in, "I would kill for Taylor Lorenz to grow a pair of braincels." Also lel at not even citing the number for "shoot" and "murder."

Hopefully enough people in the media sphere have learned she's the Cunt who Cried Wolf—a pathological liar obsessed with political correctness and with slandering anyone who doesnt share her SJW liberal ideology.

Next I guess I gotta go find the study itself, because it looks like Lorenz didnt even bother linking the study she's reporting on in the article.

How do people who do nothing wrong get cancelled and she hasnt been for all that shit...

And yeah language analysis is a really poor way to measure stuff. Its already got huge pitfalls due to bias. Not only that but language analysis doesnt account for context at all. It misses out plenty of nuance.

i feel great injustice & anger, yet i am unable to do anything meaningful :cryfeels:

Who receives degrees to write essays about a online forum they disagree with? :feelskek:

I personally would have tried to advocate for a more worthwhile job, as these people seem to be all about contributing to society... :feelsjuice:

Based move on not allowing any more registrations, though; Septembercels were getting a bit tiring. :feelsUgh:

Teenage boys are among the forum’s most active and extreme users, according to the CCDH. In one instance, a boy who said he was 17 was recorded as being on the forum for an average of 10 hours per day during the period of the report, posting an average of 40 times per day, the report said. Another, who claimed to be 15, spent an average of five hours per day on the site, posting repeatedly about his desire to commit a mass shooting.

The forum enables their participation, the analysis said, by encouraging users to hide the site from prying parents or teachers by using a feature that disguises it as a banana marketing website.

Rip postmaxxers and youngcels kekekekek. If we're gonna revise the pedo rule in response to this, shall we ban youngfags and set a post-per-hour limit too? That would be a change i wouldn't mind :feelshaha:

BUT FUCK THAT BITCH CRITICIZING MY FAST BANANA THEME!!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Reminds me of how the media slandered vaping as baiting young kids with sweet and fruity flavors, utter nonsense.

Rip postmaxxers and youngcels kekekekek. If we're gonna revise the pedo rule in response to this, shall we ban youngfags and set a post-per-hour limit too? That would be a change i wouldn't mind :feelshaha:

BUT FUCK THAT BITCH CRITICIZING MY FAST BANANA THEME!!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Reminds me of how the media slandered vaping as baiting young kids with sweet and fruity flavors, utter nonsense.
I have a feeling they're talking about @Lycan in that quote.

Funny that the WaPo piece is by Taylor Lorenz, one of the most scummy and dishonest liberal "journalists" out there. She's made up false harassment allegations against people in the past that were proven to be false, notably against the tech entrepreneur Marc Andreessen. Here is a video of the jewish, leftist pundit Jimmy Dore covering that story and tearing her apart, if youre interested in that. And she's been involved in all sorts of other stupid bullshit too.

Wtf does this really even mean? Just lol what a reach in the way she implies that this is evidence of the forum being violent. "kill" is used in so many different innocent or metaphorical contexts that do not involve legit calls to violence. As in, "I would kill for Taylor Lorenz to grow a pair of braincels." Also lel at not even citing the number for "shoot" and "murder." :foidSoy: "They were popular, trust me!"

The funny thing is that Lorenz didn't do any doxxing, she just entirely piggybacked on what the NYT and CCDH did instead of getting her own hands dirty in an investigation. That's 98% of "journalism" these days.

The funny thing is that Lorenz didn't do any doxxing, she just entirely piggybacked on what the NYT and CCDH did instead of getting her own hands dirty in an investigation. That's 98% of "journalism" these days.
True, that NYT article at least took some investigative effort, Lorenz is all mudslinging and no talent.

Foids really do not need more than 1 brain cell in order to have prospering careers in these jewish bullshit journals
Might aswell hire single cell organisms to write these articles, or put AIs to write them instead

god i hate soys so much it's unreal

“Our study shows that it is organized, has a cogent ideology and has clearly concluded that raping women, killing women, and raping children is a clear part of the practice of their ideology.”
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder kill shoot murder :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Institutional bureaucracy is absurd. These paper pushing motherfuckers with useless meme degrees have nothing better to do with government money than waste it on frivolous studies desperately trying to push their SJW agendas.

Like always, it will never work. We are too powerful. But I like that this site is closed to registration and inactive accounts are deactivated. Hopefully this means less fakecels
CCDH gets government money? That's news to me.

"We find in this study a reflexive dynamic between misogynistic communities online and incels.
They argue with each other, support each other, share ideas, promote each other’s lexicon
and values. In short, they are brothers-in-arms in a war against women. That’s why a small
subculture, numbering in the thousands, has had such an enormous effect. They have mastered
the amplification machine of unregulated, poorly-moderated social media, using trolling-for-
engagement tactics, the rapid anonymous dissemination of memes, clickbait to draw people into
other forums. We found a particular problem on YouTube..."

View: https://youtu.be/EZEfN5z8Mlg?t=13

The forum enables their participation, the analysis said, by encouraging users to hide the site from prying parents or teachers by using a feature that disguises it as a banana marketing website.
Tenor 99

new rules:
1. just don't be incel, ok

They have mastered the amplification machine of unregulated, poorly-moderated social media, using trolling-for-
engagement tactics, the rapid anonymous dissemination of memes, clickbait to draw people into other forums.
:hax:

It seems (((they))) are at it again :feelsclown:

Opinion Censorship has reached a new high

They got this bit entirely wrong too. The reason why these themes were put up is because outcasts dont really always want people to know they're visiting sites for outcasts. Many incels are atleast accepted somewhat by some normies. I can imagine they wouldnt want that sort of social suicide on their backs if their friends saw them using a site that had "INCEL" in big bold letters at the top. It's nothing to do with the content. Its to do with not giving people in real life yet another reason to mock and shit on you like they have your entire life.