Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Regarding Australia and ''wildland fire''

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Is there anyone here who lives in Australia who can verify that the wildland fire is actually legit? Also lol at all the leftist who wants to force other people so they donate all their money. I have a better idea. Rothschild can donate all their money to Australia, how about that? Or what about the english royal family? They can also donate everything they have to Australia. Just lol at forcing hardworking men to donate their money to Australia and if we do not donate they want to make us feel guilty about that.
Or how about the ''leaders of the world'' come together to talk about that and find a solution? Why is not that happening? Why are only we forced to donate money?

I often think the same. I will never give my pennies to charity because i need to look after myself, i am a poor man too. Get the pro sportsmen to donate 1% of their income instead. Also it was the Queens ancestors who forced the whites to go to Australia as convicts so they are her responsibility.

It's a natural cycle of life that shouldn't be disturbed

Glad the fires keep going ngl. Goodbye to Chadstralia and all of their fucking wacky marsupials.

I bet the elite even make profit with this """wildfire"""

I know @A_Broken_Person is getting fucked by it right now, I hope they're alright and alive.

I don't give a fuck about chadstralia

hope it spreads to the rest of the earth

natural wildfires are actaully good for the environment.

These fires don't happen on accident, they're being made on purpose by Pyrocels.

I bet the elite even make profit with this """wildfire"""
I've heard they want to build up high speed rail along the east coast around the Great Escarpment. In all likelihood they actually will benefit from the land being cleared by fire.

They always guilt trip the gentle.
I knew a woman that gave money to save and preserve turtles. They even "named" one after her.
The same kind of woman that doesn't give a single fuck about his son and let him rot in his piss.

natural wildfires are actaully good for the environment.
I feel bad for the koalas though.
iu

iu

I feel bad for the koalas though.
iu

iu

Looks like typical staged pictures from the mainstream media. ''Ohh look the animals are suffering, donate money.''
By the way, those pictures also reminds me of the staged pictures from that one ice bear standing on a little ice floe, despite the fact ice bears are very good swimmers. They also use only this one picture to back up their climate change nonsense. They always use animals and they always use pictures without any context to reality whatsoever.

I've heard they want to build up high speed rail along the east coast around the Great Escarpment. In all likelihood they actually will benefit from the land being cleared by fire.

Such a (((coincedence))). I bet the donated money will be also used to build that high-speed rail line. This also will contribute to the driver licence pill and it leads to more dependet men who cannot drive anymore.

(((I have a couple theories)))

Oy vey.

Last edited:
They should donate money to the facial surgeries we need... until them I'll just laugh at the medium-rare kangaroo chads...they should be dropping slat, pepper, and garlic powder on all the animals before the flames come so they'll taste good for the abos who will inevitably come and eat them.

I'm afraid this is God's punishment for Anglos.

They should donate money to the facial surgeries we need... until them I'll just laugh at the medium-rare kangaroo chads...they should be dropping slat, pepper, and garlic powder on all the animals before the flames come so they'll taste good for the abos who will inevitably come and eat them.
Tbh fuck all animals. Why the fuck should I be happy about cucks saving those low iq primitives when government and society doesn't give a fuck about ugly men who struggle 1000x more than these animals ever will.

So far more than 500 million animals have perished in it, how sad

Tbh fuck all animals. Why the fuck should I be happy about cucks saving those low iq primitives when government and society doesn't give a fuck about ugly men who struggle 1000x more than these animals ever will.
sex havers are animals... let them burn

China will be buying those properties

Why are only we forced to donate money?

because we are their human cattle , their pigs . and only us indoctrinated apes shall pay and be a productive piece of shit