Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Refugees have it easy with women

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Honestly I want someone to tell me how its possible for someone to just come into the country, have average looks and is pulling stacies left and right, Ive seen it online and from experience, are western women attracted to refugees or something

Honestly I want someone to tell me how its possible for someone to just come into the country, have average looks and is pulling stacies left and right, Ive seen it online and from experience, are western women attracted to refugees or something
They are attracted to refugeebux

They are attracted to refugeebux
I'm seeing some refugees that legit have shitty wagecuck income pulling foids, when I ask where they get so many, they say from clubbing and local area but still doesn't explain how easy they get it

its the ultimate form of virtue signaling

maybe it’s just a numbers game, out of all the people there were a ton of incels and a few chads, those chads add to the chad population and play the field because they’re chads

It's all about 'exotic' status.

If you're none-white in a majority white area it's a huge plus and also vice versa which is chalked up as "JBW" when in reality any race can have this affect, it's all about demographics.

If you're none-white in a majority white area it's a huge plus and also vice versa which is chalked up as "JBW" when in reality any race can have this affect, it's all about demographics.
True in Europe especially, these foids haven't been around with middle Eastern men before so now during the refugee crisis, they are enjoying it

They're only attracted to low-inhib refugees. The high-inhib ones are incel as fuck.

GIGA COPE

Never heard of any foid in any country fetishizing curries.

Why is this in off topic?

Agreed btw. Refugees can just rapemaxx and get away with it. Europe is too cucked.

Big Middle Eastern Cock?
Honestly and the way they act as well, let's say a foid is walking down the street and theres a couple of refugees, they would legit stare at here the whole time then one of them would approach and she'd giggle and talk with them, legit goes against that shitty PUA crap
Not curries but he means middle Eastern guys and you're right most of them are low inhib af

Western women are primitive animals so it is only natural they are attracted to primitive beastial men.

Happy7

GIGA COPE

I'm not talking about fetishization of a race, i'm talking about being something different from the norm which gets some people interested almost regardless of how ugly. (Key word ALMOST)

Why is this in off topic?

Agreed btw. Refugees can just rapemaxx and get away with it. Europe is too cucked.
Exactly they are legit running rape game, and people thought that was a joke