Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Refugee Terrorist killed and injured people in UK

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
Revealed: Reading terror attack victims were three friends as police continue to quiz suspect Khairi Saadallah - who was freed early from jail after judge reduced his sentence in March
  • Scientist David Wails, pharmaceutical worker Joe Ritchie-Bennett, 39, and teacher James Furlong, 36, all died
  • Khairi Saadallah, 25, is accused of carrying out frenzied knife attack that killed three in Reading on Saturday
  • Security guard revealed he saw the attacker being detained - including the moment he was rugby tackled
  • Saadallah, a Libyan refugee, is reported to have come to the UK to escape from 'Islamists' in his homeland
  • Minute's silence was held in Reading at 10am today, while students of Mr Furlong have been laying flowers

29894450-8445039-image-a-114_1592787363958.jpg

mfw that guy mogs the fuck out of the currycels here creating threads about him :feelskek:

He was a convert to Christianity

I heard he converted into christianity.
Clown world keeps intensifying.

Last edited:
This is what happens when an ethnic doesnt get a 13 year old 10/10 blonde gf :feelshaha:

If his skin colors brown shits gonna go down

That's @mental_out

I've got the same horrible hair. :feelsbadman:

mfw when low iq inbreds think anyone that makes threads on currys are currys.
mfw somebody accuses me of low IQ but uses "currys" instead of "curries"

Pajeet level IQ strikes again! Now keep crying for China.
This is what happens when an ethnic doesnt get a 13 year old 10/10 blonde gf :feelshaha:
:soy: muh precious white women! must protect them from da evil ethnics!! :soy:

JFL @Colvin76 look at this soyboy. I knew he was projecting.

Don't be fooled be the English, they have a long history of their own state sponsored terrorism. Something I noticed is that WW2 air bombers who killed German civilians are viewed as heroes yet when IRA bombed England they were terrorists. Double standards.

Don't be fooled be the English, they have a long history of their own state sponsored terrorism. Something I noticed is that WW2 air bombers who killed German civilians are viewed as heroes yet when IRA bombed England they were terrorists. Double standards.
America has taken over from England as the arsehole of the world. Drone striking civilians is collateral damage. When a jihadi suicide vests civilians its terrorism. Yet these two countries seem themselves as beacons of liberty, freedom and justice. Both build their wealth being genocidal cunts.

How is this "terrorism"? Terrorism entails political motives. This is just a stabbing lmao
Ethnics can be blonde too

:soy: muh precious white women! must protect them from da evil ethnics!! :soy:

JFL @Colvin76 look at this soyboy. I knew he was projecting.

European lolis love Chaddam

1504718715964.jpg

Evil racists he was only trying culturally enrich the people he killed

Glad I'm not a refugee

He was just training his samurai skills, dude.

Review berserker 1

"Peaceful Refugees"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back