Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reee I'm Femcel, ree I got chlamydia reee I needed sex for validation.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
I never got molested because I was ugly for that but a guy asked me for sex, I had sex and got chlamydia now. This whole fuckin' Femcel turd is one pathetic joke and absolute mockery to actual inceldom.

Attachments

• 2019-10-20 17.08.44.png
    2019-10-20 17.08.44.png
    98.2 KB · Views: 426
Last edited:
Fucking toxic men, why are they such retards for not fucking my disease infested vagina? Im such a fuck femcel ughhh

"femcel"
"had sex yesterday"
:feelsugh:

That forum is nearly all black women. Doesn't surprise me that one would "ascend" with a Tyrone hoodrat who was loaded with disease.

Did she really cure her claudia with antibiotics? Please tell me it's not true, I hope she dies of that shit

This whole sub is ridiculous.

foid having consensual sex = not her fault
foid having unprotected sex = not her fault
foid getting std = not her fault
foid killing a child in womb = not her fault
foid killing an infant after birth = not her fault
the eternal foid is always the victim!

Serves you well for fucking assholes you cannot trust.

whores say all this retarded convoluted bullshit to somehow hide that they are whores, lol.

reeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! all of a sudden I have chlamydia-infected semen in my cunt from a stranger!!!!!! reeeeee, there was nothing I could do!!!!!!! i'm a little angel i dindu nuffins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whores say all this retarded convoluted bullshit to somehow hide that they are whores, lol.

reeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! all of a sudden I have chlamydia-infected semen in my cunt from a stranger!!!!!! reeeeee, there was nothing I could do!!!!!!! i'm a little angel i dindu nuffins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Femcel is a bullshit

Just fucking lol if you think im going to read all that teehee rambling posted in the attachment, meme fucking gender

She is an incel ,yet she has sex? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Wont read reddit content bad

I am not even going to read this

"I needed sex for validation"

Yet she would have zero empathy for men who also need sex for validation.

I would honestly try in good faith to see the femcel perspective on things, if they didn't out of the gate steal our term (which contrary to popular belief wasn't made by a woman) just to then completely dismiss our life experiences while trying to present their own (significantly more sexual) ones as greater suffering.

"I needed sex for validation"

Yet she would have zero empathy for men who also need sex for validation.

I would honestly try in good faith to see the femcel perspective on things, if they didn't out of the gate steal our term (which contrary to popular belief wasn't made by a woman) just to then completely dismiss our life experiences while trying to present their own (significantly more sexual) ones as greater suffering.
Holes can never suffer. The whole idea of femcel is utter hogwash.

WOOOaaaAAAHHHHH 4 entire years???????????

Damn it must be so hard being these """""""""""""femcels"""""""""""""""

Fucking cunts

I don’t think they understand the whole “Involuntarily Celibate” part.
Well who can blame them, they’re women after all.

I don’t think they understand the whole “Involuntarily Celibate” part.
Well who can blame them, they’re women after all.
Indeed. They bitch about not being able to be in relationships. Fuck, we can't get within 5 yards of a roastie without being smacked with a sexual harassment charge.

Pussy privilege knows no bounds.

I took the time to read it. Apparently she let a guy fuck him with a condom on and then he took off the condom.

TO BE FAIR... if we ever found a lady who let us fuck them and she sabotaged the condom, I'd be pissed too.

It is plausible that this woman could've gotten sex much earlier had she lowered her standards earlier, but then, that's plausible to us to.

I just think our standards are more accepting to begin with. Women "slum" when they decide to fuck the 11-50 percentile instead of the 1-10 percentile, whereas guys "slum" when they decide to fuck the 98-99 percentile instead of the 1-97 percentile.

“I am never gonna have sex again”
Enter: tall hot guy

reminder sexhavers are the cause of the most rapes in the world.

Only Chad’s have STD’s because most men struggle to get sex at all and if they do, it’s with a stable betabux partner. She let a Chad/Tyrone cum in her, no doubt.

Only Chad’s have STD’s because most men struggle to get sex at all and if they do, it’s with a stable betabux partner. She let a Chad/Tyrone cum in her, no doubt.
Did you expect she would have allowed sub8 men to fuck her? Anyway, this sub femcel is one big joke in itself.

Women always choose if they want to be sexless. Probably the guy was good looking enough for her to fuck him.

And how is someone an incel if they can have sex? Femcels is a joke

femcels obviously do not understand the word or meaning on incel its amazing she does not understand this word i wonder what does she think a penis is i bet she fucked herself with a hammer and calls it sex