Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Redshirt the Boys: Why boys should start school a year later than girls" By Richard V. Reeves

Arcadicel

Arcadicel

Fat Link Wins! BABALITY!!
★★★
Summary:
The author argues that boys should start school a year later than girls, on the grounds that on average they mature more slowly. This is one of a number of proposals to create "a more male-friendly education system"

What do you think guys think? Is this another attempt at destroying the development of men?

Sounds like another way for women to get a head-start.

the fact this was written by a male lol, I've lost faith in humanity

Sounds like another way for women to get a head-start.
That's what I initially thought too.
The author tries really hard to present it as a benefit to men. The logic is very stupid though.

How is it surprising that a male older than the rest would end up performing in a more satisfactory way, higher both in mental aptitude and physical ability to domineer all others? :feelswhere:

If everyone did it, there would be no advantage at all; if males really didn't a high enough maturity to start school at the usual age, foids wouldn't be the ones promoting rampant discriminatory treatment towards sub 5 males, engaging in hypergamy, and generally being the most Chad-worshipping and attention-seeking of all. :feelswhat:

That's what I initially thought too.
The author tries really hard to present it as a benefit to men. The logic is very stupid though.
I propose that we delay female education by 100 years instead. They can start going to school when they turn 106.