Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL RedpillERs Still Have A Christcuck Problem

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
Religious conservative tradcucks are p much as bad as libtard bluepillERs. They're operating on a total fantasy of what women are. These guys are the reason women can do the absurd things they do on a daily basis.

Some of them eventually come around to the redpill but it usually takes divorce rape or something like that.

View: https://twitter.com/unplugfitX/status/1748613308951753181?t=-SuvV8qgpwGBx8wPrh7m5A&s=19

You’re deliberately deflecting, Myron. Stay on topic.

I never said dudes need to be Captain Save-A-Hoe.

I said influencers like you are hypocritical degenerates who are perpetuating the problem here.

You criticize female promiscuity — as do I — but then you tell men it’s good to sleep with tons of women, never get married, and cheat on their girlfriends and wives.

You’re making the problem worse, not building the solution.

I am not here to “adapt” to feminism. I’m here to completely destroy it.

Feminism will only be destroyed by returning Western Civilization to a state of godly patriarchy - which is how God DESIGNED the world to work.

This is the solution.

THIS is the Christ pill.

As a Muslim, you should understand these things… no?

You think women worked since the 60s to regress, give up feminism, and to follow the "Christ Pill"?

You're as delusional as the women you debate.

The reality is these modern women aren't going to give an inch. Why would they stop behaving the way they do when they are absolutely rewarded for doing so?

They can get simps to still give them traditional treatment while STILL behaving like whores in their peak years. They can get the best of both world with zero work and society incentivizes and rewards them for doing so.

Women can "pretend" to be trad cons then switch up at the last second and go back to feminist tactics and use divorce to destroy a man.

The only way to deal with with this is adapt to the new normal because it's NEVER going back.

Christcucks don't realise their own religion promotes whoredom and hypergamy. They are not even aware of the history of their own religion. So their retardation is understandable.

God can forgive anything, but at the same time ALL sins have a consequences. In the case of hoes it's that they will never become a good wife, because even if they will find some betabuxxer then they will be always unhappy in their marriage, thinking about chad's cock. As a Christian i kinda agree with you, idk why some of the other Christians sometimes are forgetting about this

Christ cuckery is bluepilled, not redpilled. The only reason religious retards use the word redpill is because they stole the term from the redpillers in the manosphere. Cuckservatives being unoriginal and trying to act morally superior by living in an alternate reality is nothing new.

God can forgive anything, but at the same time ALL sins have a consequences. In the case of hoes it's that they will never become a good wife, because even if they will find some betabuxxer then they will be always unhappy in their marriage, thinking about chad's cock. As a Christian i kinda agree with you, idk why some of the other Christians sometimes are forgetting about this
God be sleeping when foids suck different dicks every other day and their relationships with men are driven purely by materialistic greed in the name of 'survival', but when men masturbate to cope with their sexual frustration, real shit, :soy: :soy: :soy: Sinners, Sinners.

God be sleeping when foids suck different dicks every other day and their relationships with men are driven purely by materialistic greed in the name of 'survival', but when men masturbate to cope with their sexual frustration, real shit, :soy: :soy: :soy: Sinners, Sinners.
Wtf are you talking about, both things are sins lol. The first thing is even referred to in the 6th commandment

Wtf are you talking about, both things are sins lol. The first thing is even referred to in the 6th commandment
LMAO! Replace God with christcucks. Obviously, we cannot confirm the existence of God, but whatever higher being that is passing judgement on us is beyond unfair. Foids never have to face anywhere close to that level of suffering men go through despite their sins, which btw they CHOOSE to commit, while men, being usually the victims of desperation, have to go through hell on earth.

Foids never have to face anywhere close to that level of suffering men go through despite their sins, which btw they CHOOSE to commit, while men, being usually the victims of desperation, have to go through hell on earth.
True, I'm not deying that. But it's our fault as humans, not God. We have chose free will over living by God's Law, and now our corrupted society is the consequence of that. We becomed "free" (which mean that we becomed a slaves to our bodies and their desires) and started to create our own order. That's why people are evaluated only by their looks, not by their hearts. That's why foids have here so easy, because we are slaves to our sexual impulses to them. That's why there are wars and other catastrophes. You can't eat a cake and have a cake, and you can't have a free will and live in the perfect world, without an option to sin (because no option to rebel = no free will)

True, I'm not deying that. But it's our fault as humans, not God. We have chose free will over living by God's Law, and now our corrupted society is the consequence of that. We becomed "free" (which mean that we becomed a slaves to our bodies and their desires) and started to create our own order. That's why people are evaluated only by their looks, not by their hearts. That's why foids have here so easy, because we are slaves to our sexual impulses to them. That's why there are wars and other catastrophes. You can't eat a cake and have a cake, and you can't have a free will and live in the perfect world, without an option to sin (because no option to rebel = no free will)
I cannot take God's Law seriously if it cannot do the bare minimum of punishing humans equally.

I cannot take God's Law seriously if it cannot do the bare minimum of punishing humans equally.
That's the point. If we had followed this Law, there would be no need for that.

But anyway, there is nothing wrong with punnishing someone for being a whore in Christianity. Even the Early Christians were doing it

That's the point. If we had followed this Law, there would be no need for that.

But anyway, there is nothing wrong with punnishing someone for being a whore in Christianity. Even the Early Christians were doing it
What's your thought on the New Testament? After reading up on the foids in Matthew's Genealogy of Jesus, I cannot believe how Christians can preach about morality and shits.

What's your thought on the New Testament? After reading up on the foids in Matthew's Genealogy of Jesus, I cannot believe how Christians can preach about morality and shits.
It's based. As I said earlier, God can forgive all sins, but also all sins have the consequences. Mary Magdalene for example knew about this, so instead of larping some "converted based tradwife", she has took responsibility for her previous life on herself, and started a TRUE new life, as a follower of Christ. Even as an incel, I see this as an inspiring example to follow for today's foids.

Christcucks don't realise their own religion promotes whoredom and hypergamy. They are not even aware of the history of their own religion. So their retardation is understandable.

It's based. As I said earlier, God can forgive all sins, but also all sins have the consequences. Mary Magdalene for example knew about this, so instead of larping some "converted based tradwife", she has took responsibility for her previous life on herself, and started a TRUE new life, as a follower of Christ. Even as an incel, I see this as an inspiring example to follow for today's foids.
To each their own. If a baby-killing whore, after riding the cock-carousel throughout her 20s, decides to divorce-grape her husband and becomes the follower of Christ, and she is judged morally more superior than some fucking incel, then those moral parameters of Christianity are beyond meme-worthy. Christianity is way fucking out of touch. A thot Being a true le based tradwife, to me, is much better since she'd directly be bringing actual happiness to people around her instead of being a horseshit preacher, who decides to become spiritual as soon as her prime years start to dry up, to actual downtrodden people, who never led a life as privileged and or hedonistic as her (I also know foids use religion as an excuse to not put out for their husbands). Punishment should equal the offence. You want to take responsibility, get stoned to death. Islam is based in this regard, but at this point, I'm sure that religion has it's own share of skeletons in it's closet.

It's actually the opposite. Religion houses sinners, while 'free will' gives people the ability to redeem themselves. I'd rather choose a foid with a triple digit body count if she truly redeems herself over some seemingly loyal foid who happens to commit sperm theft out of 'desperation'.

Last edited:
Myron hit the nail on the head

Christ cuckery is bluepilled, not redpilled. The only reason religious retards use the word redpill is because they stole the term from the redpillers in the manosphere. Cuckservatives being unoriginal and trying to act morally superior by living in an alternate reality is nothing new.
and even if they are redpilled, still gay because the redpill is gay

Black Christians are uncle toms

Myron hit the nail on the head
This is not and should never have been "normal". I want this fucking morally bankrupt decayed cesspool we call a country to be destroyed so it can be born anew, a complete reset to the way things were once, long ago

This is not and should never have been "normal". I want this fucking morally bankrupt decayed cesspool we call a country to be destroyed so it can be born anew, a complete reset to the way things were once, long ago
I don't want it to be the new normal either mane. However it is, and probably will be for a while. So we're pretty much fucked

I don't want it to be the new normal either mane. However it is, and probably will be for a while. So we're pretty much fucked
There's a generation of fighting age men out there with potential waiting tables, pumping gas, working retail with literally nothing to lose. Hypergamy is only gonna worsen and worsen in our lifetimes. It won't take long too, and more men are waking up.

There's a generation of fighting age men out there with potential waiting tables, pumping gas, working retail with literally nothing to lose. Hypergamy is only gonna worsen and worsen in our lifetimes. It won't take long too, and more men are waking up.
I literally cannot think of a single thing I want from this life. My parents and friends are bemused by the fact that I don't spend any money despite them knowing I have quite a bit. I cannot bring myself to care for men waking up or 'foid fascism' getting worse. I'd go on a spree of rage posting once in a while, but these days I'm a lot calmer. It obviously destroyed my mind and soul to get to this stage, but I think that's the best I can hope for my fellow brothers.

I literally cannot think of a single thing I want from this life. My parents and friends are bemused by the fact that I don't spend any money despite them knowing I have quite a bit. I cannot bring myself to care for men waking up or 'foid fascism' getting worse. I'd go on a spree of rage posting once in a while, but these days I'm a lot calmer. It obviously destroyed my mind and soul to get to this stage, but I think that's the best I can hope for my fellow brothers.
Bitch made mentality. I fall into the pits of depression occasionally and lose my willpower, my drive, but then it resurges again. It's like a fire was lit many months ago in me and it refuses to be extinguished. No matter what, it keeps coming back. You have nothing else going on in your life, nothing else to look forward to. There is not a single thing holding you back. Most men in the modern era won't have a decent future, and we incels especially have absolutely nothing to lose. Its only after we've lost everything that we can accomplish anything

When an Incel turns to religion, that’s the forebearer of full blown schizophrenia.

Bitch made mentality. I fall into the pits of depression occasionally and lose my willpower, my drive, but then it resurges again. It's like a fire was lit many months ago in me and it refuses to be extinguished. No matter what, it keeps coming back. You have nothing else going on in your life, nothing else to look forward to. There is not a single thing holding you back. Most men in the modern era won't have a decent future, and we incels especially have absolutely nothing to lose. Its only after we've lost everything that we can accomplish anything
I seem to have aged like 50 years in the last decade, so, I don't really mind your 'bitch made mentality' comment. However, I do force myself to come back to this forum to prevent myself from getting sucked into the distractions of modernity. So, I do have some hope, however little it may be, and faith even less in the hope. Dearly hope, all my brothers and I will find some peace one day.

Last edited:
Religious conservative tradcucks are p much as bad as libtard bluepillERs. They're operating on a total fantasy of what women are. These guys are the reason women can do the absurd things they do on a daily basis.

Some of them eventually come around to the redpill but it usually takes divorce rape or something like that.

View: https://twitter.com/unplugfitX/status/1748613308951753181?t=-SuvV8qgpwGBx8wPrh7m5A&s=19

Black Christians are uncle toms
We need Total Tradcon Torture. Fuck all tradcons.
I used to be Christian.
All religions are cucked but no religion is as cucked as Christianity. French romanticism, communism, etc, they all come from Plato influenced Christianity. No other force has done more to lay the foundations for Feminism than Christianity.
"Don't Judge" "Walk a Mile in Their Shoes" "Bad Luck could happen to anyone" "Always Forgive" ALL Christian phrases
I don't want to hear tradcuck Christcucks quoting the Old Testament. That's Judaism, not Christianity.
I don't want to hear Christcucks quote "no woman shall teach" etc etc. The Religion of Forgiveness (TM) is responsible for all of this.

So what do you suppose we do?

I've just accepted that it's over. There's nothing I can do at this point anymore. I will never get married unless I'm a betabuxx which I will absolutely not allow to happen. So I throw the towel and just quit

My motivation surges and falls as well. Every few months I unironically go all "We're all gonna make it brah" until the blackpill beats me down again.
So what do you suppose we do?
I tried arguing for Marxism Rodgerism on this website. I was literally skipping sleep to argue 24/7. I just ended up being burnt out instead. Men have no solidarity. I don't know how ancient cultures used brotherhood and initiation to keep women down. Modern men are too ready to throw each other under the bus.

I went on a foid-tier purchasing spree for a while. I literally spent so much money that I got burnt out of shopping. It felt good for a little while but now I have shit I don't need taking up space and lots of guilt.

We need Total Tradcon Torture. Fuck all tradcons.
I used to be Christian.
All religions are cucked but no religion is as cucked as Christianity. French romanticism, communism, etc, they all come from Plato influenced Christianity. No other force has done more to lay the foundations for Feminism than Christianity.
"Don't Judge" "Walk a Mile in Their Shoes" "Bad Luck could happen to anyone" "Always Forgive" ALL Christian phrases
I don't want to hear tradcuck Christcucks quoting the Old Testament. That's Judaism, not Christianity.
I don't want to hear Christcucks quote "no woman shall teach" etc etc. The Religion of Forgiveness (TM) is responsible for all of this.
Plato himself was not cucked afaik.

In what way does it do that? Christianity curtalied foid rights in Europe for 1500 years along-side promoting monogamy which kept inceldom rates at a very low percentage.

even the gods are cucked.

its all the same, sinners are forgiven. truecels are tortured.

its all the same, sinners are forgiven. truecels are tortured.
The modern chirst-cuckery goes deeper. They have started arguing it was Adam (man) who truly sinned not Eve (foid) because she was 'deceived'.

God is real so no they don’t have a problem

Myron's "final" response.

This is my final response to you. This was fun but I'm going to show you why you're clearly outclassed here. Here's the FACTS, not your "Christ Pill" dream world. We live in a gynocentric social order. Feminism is here and it's not going anywhere. We can cry about it like you or adapt to the new normal and thrive in it like I teach men to do.

1. Women overwhelming initiate divorce (80% of the time) and religion cannot stop that.

2. Women get child custody in about 90% of the cases.

3. 90% of alimony is paid by men to women.

4. Approximately 50% of women in relationships have a backup man.

5. Women only find about 5% of men attractive via dating sites and are ENCOURAGED to "date around" (be promiscuous) and enjoy their prime years chasing education and career, NOT a family. That's not changing anytime soon.

6. 1/3 men haven't had sex or are virgins, yet women are not reporting sexlessness...I wonder why?

7. There has been an explosion of young women sugar dating, OnlyFans, and girls monetizing their sexuality while their counterparts are sexless and frustrated.

8. Women have access to more men than ever before thanks to Instagram, the internet and dating apps. You think women are going to give that up to follow god when they get rewarded for being hoes? lol

9. Women have 100% control over who is born and who is not. Men have zero paternity rights. You think the Christ Pill is going to save us from the fuckery I just mentioned? It's only going to get WORSE. I prepare men for dealing with women TODAY not 1920. Experience is required to deal with these women.

If you don't like that then you're gonna have to leave the west. You're a typical trad con that thinks modern women will change. They won't, and even if they are "traditional" they reserve the right to become a FEMINIST whenever they feel like it and use the court system to DESTROY you.

Look at what's happening with Crowder right now. He married a god fearing woman and she lied and tried to paint him as an abuser in their divorce. Getting married to a religious woman in the church won't save you. You're operating on what's ideal and I'm operating on what's REAL.

You can scream "Christ pill" until your face turns blue, it won't change anything. You gotta save those that wanna be saved. Now go back to your copycat podcast that hasn't been on for a month. We originate while you guys imitate.

In what way does it do that? Christianity curtalied foid rights in Europe for 1500 years along-side promoting monogamy which kept inceldom rates at a very low percentage.
Most conservative Christians are only Christian because it's part of their white identity.
All the Redpill bible phrases that conservatives like to quote are from the Old Testament.
Medieval Christians who suppressed female nature were REBELLING against the New Testament. Priests wouldn't translate the Bible because they didn't want the poor to use forgiveness to justify their behaviour.
Just look at the slow degradation of patriarchy in Protestant countries

Myron's "final" response.
All true but bad arguing. Christcucks will just say "muh upbringing". Bringing up Crowder is smart.

Average churches are always enabling this behaviour. The religion itself enables it. Women aren't afraid of being ostracised or shamed because they can always go to another church or leave the church. Shame only works if 100% of society is doing it.

Just look at the slow degradation of patriarchy in Protestant countries
All because the proportion of faithful Christians was failing because of the good life quality.

All because the proportion of faithful Christians was failing because of the good life quality.
There's no going back, because you'll be outcompeted by those going forward. Society needs sexbots, or genetic engineering, or Marxism Rodgerism