Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Redpillers are lowkey gay when you think about it.

blackedpiller

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
They're so into male gaze and too retarded to realize that a pretty boy of the female gaze is actually what girls want...BUT considering the fact that dudes be flooding a gymcels Insta pics saying "oh lookin good bro" "oh bro if I were a girl I'd date you bro", you never find girls complimenting these dudes except other dudes, it's even more weird since they think a big fat hairy balding fuck is hot, reminds me of a gay term:

Bear: 1. A gay or bisexual man who has facial/body hair and a cuddly body. 2. An umbrella term that refers to members of a subculture in the gay and bisexual male communities and is often defined as more of an attitude or sense of comfort with natural masculinity and bodies.
636613872054749319 May 2018 Cover Social

You can't tell me these queers in the Magazine cover don't look exactly alike as anyother faggot redpiller.
Secondly these M(S(GTOW niggas saying foids ain't worth it no more and now find some Solace with their fellow "bros", and say they're done with women, already seems like cooming out of the closet since they're so done with girls, plus they always were some gay ass outfits or don't even wear shirts alot to show off their hairy man titty pecks, especially with other dudes around, enough said.

View: https://youtu.be/IQFDdZgkTKM?si=eOzOJc0uOQQ9pJ0Z

WOC: use of negrologism "lowkey"

They're only gay in the same way that a ship full of men for months at sea develop gay tendencies. The organism is being starved and so anything starts to creep onto the menu.

Just look at the gymmaxxers who get toned only to realize the only people paying any attention to their body are other male gymgoers.