Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Redpillers and bluepillers alike fundamentally miss the bleak pragmatism of the blackpill

Mental_Out

Mental_Out

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime
★★★★★
Some on here will probably say "water is wet" to this since it's likely been said before. Yet after being in various incel communities and watched the movement grow from nothing to featuring in the mainstream media, I still see a vast misunderstanding on the nature and point of the blackpill in various communities, from it's natural enemies in the reddit simp communities to the supposedly pro men communities in the redpill.

The main criticism I always seem to see even to this day after it has been explained in various ways, is that it is defeatist and a loser mentality. I see this criticism uttered by both sides of the political spectrum. I see them say that it's pointless to be blackpilled because it won't help you get laid. This is a fundamental misunderstanding of the blackpill and how it actually helps incel men. I probably don't need to say it here as most probably know this, but the blackpill was never intended to get anyone laid. It's intended to inform people on human nature, particularly womens nature but also in many ways human nature in general, and with that knowledge an incel can navigate the social world with his eyes open rather than stumbling around and getting shafted over and over again. I can say from personal experience that it has genuinely helped me navigate social situations, and also to mitigate the depression often plagues those who are unaware of these realities through self blame on matters that were ultimately not in their control, and being able to act around them accordingly. For the sake of documentation I'll list what I consider it's main benefits of the blackpill and how it benefits incels.

1. The Understanding of the Futility of Simping

I list this one first since it's probably the most notable and obvious benefit of the blackpill for many men. While I know very few here will get caught simping, it's well known that simping is a common pitfall for those incels who are not aware of the blackpill, and even in many cases attractive men can get sucked into this and be destroyed by it. The blackpilled incel however knows fully that this is a waste of time. Understanding womens nature and the determinism of looks for men, a blackpilled incel understands that it is a waste of time for an incel man to spend money and time on a woman. He knows not to let himself be exploited and pulled around by womens manipulative tactics, both in real life and online. I doubt you would see many blackpilled incels for example subscribing to onlyfans and believing they can pay their way into a whores good graces.

He also from a larger level understands that a woman would never help him, that women will only take from him and give nothing back. I don't just mean in terms of sex and relationships but in terms of general decency as well. Women will only ever take from an incel man if given the chance, but will spurn him should he be in need. Thus a woman can never truly be the friend of an incel man. That unattractive men will at best be a useful idiot or dancing monkey to a woman.

More insidiously a woman may even attempt to encourage him into dangerous acts, like trying to get them to "defend" them, often times when they are in fact that ones at fault. The blackpilled man knows not to simply take the womans side, and thus give some benefit of the doubt to other men at the very least rather than be used as unwitting pawns in their games. After all I'm sure everyone here has seen the various instances of whiteknights attacking the victims, or men getting beaten up on the behalf of a woman who then goes off with the man who beat him.

This I would say is probably the most important and immediate benefit of the blackpill and can save many men a lot of future grief if taken to heart. I imagine many an incel has saved himself a lot of money, pain and grief by understanding the blackpill from this lens.

2. Understanding the Reality of Social Situations

Less obvious than the first, and also more specific in utility to incels themselves whereas the previous is really beneficial for all men, I feel one of the other major benefits of the blackpill is a better understanding of the social landscape the incel man lives in. Many ugly men go through life really do go through life completely unaware of the forces arrayed against them. I've seen it many times in my years on incel communities that were less blackpilled where some people would actively blame themselves for their various social failures. They would try and try and try again, thinking if they changed their approach, if they changed their clothes, if they just went to therapy to work their way through their "problems" that they could be normal. Many go on believing that if they mimic attractive men that they too can be like those men. This of course always ends in abject failure as they haven't understood that they are working on an entirely different set of social expectations than those men.

The blackpill informs incels that you cannot gain success by simply copying attractive men, an idea that was popular in both bluepill and redpill circles. This is something that for many takes a lot of failures to fully understand, that people simply will not tolerate an ugly man acting like an attractive man. There is an unspoken rule in society that ugly men need to know their place, and those that act outside of it are spurned aggressively by those around them.

It is something I personally experienced growing up even before coming to incel communities, that there were things I simply didn't seem to be allowed to do. I at first tried to act like others but always found myself aggressively attacked by both men and women alike. I also noticed other interesting phenomena, such as an instances where I made a joke and nobody laughed, then heard one of the people I made it with retell the exact same joke and everyone laughed. At the time I was baffled, I knew I was ugly back then but I didn't fully understand just how disparate the treatment you could receive based on looks could be, I at the time being young and naive believed I just needed to change my personality, but this event was the first instance of really realising something was deeply different.

This is particularly beneficial to realise around women, particularly when there are a lot of lies spread by the likes of PUA crowds that espouse mimicry of attractive men to please women. This absolutely does not work as most here know, and will actively result in women becoming extremely hostile towards you, potentially even trying to use legal measures to attack and destroy you as many unfortunate souls have found out the hard way. A blackpilled incel knows that there is nothing he can do to please women, thus can approach the situation with full understanding and avoid the pitfalls of many others.

The obvious benefit of all of this is again not wasting your time. There's no point in trying to change yourself to suit others, as they will spurn you regardless. You will never be funny to them, and theyll never really accept you as one of them, thus you can save yourself significant time and grief by not wasting your time trying to appease the unappeasable, both among men and women.

3. The Emotional Benefits of Understanding the Blackpill

While a bit more minor than the other two, I think this one is overlooked by many. While blackpill communities are stereotyped as being quite depressing with a suicidal atmosphere I feel that in many ways it can be the opposite. Often in fact I've noticed it's actually bluepilled incels who appear to be the most depressed and suicidal rather than the blackpilled ones. This is the result of the bluepilled incel often being steeped in self blame, as well as constantly crushed by the unending failure he suffers as a result of his looks.

Often you'll see them making pitiful self hating posts in various online communities, blaming themselves for everything in the hopes that those communities will give them ass pats and encouragement. However more often than not those communities will just attack them even further for it, and heap blame on them for their failure implying their efforts were not good enough. Inevitably those leads to greater depression, as they are led to believe they are responsible for their failure, yet nothing they try ever works. He is trapped in a nightmarish cognitive dissonance of being told it is his fault, yet when he attempts to emulate supposed proper behaviour it ends in horrific failure, thus his experience and beliefs come into conflict resulting in deep psychological suffering.

The blackpill incel however understands its nothing to do with him. That it wouldn't ultimately matter what he did as he would be hated regardless. From this there is a sense of peace. Yes the life of a blackpill incel is still shite, but he at least isn't burdened with the lie that it is all his fault that he is suffering, and understands fully that there are forces arrayed against him that are beyond his control. I find this mentality ironically tends to lead to a less depressed mind state.

Sure there is still some depression from living in a world that is hostile to them, but they are not additionally burdened by a misplaced sense of self hatred and self blame that plagues the bluepilled and even redpilled incel. And thus I think this is a quite clear benefit to the blackpill that I don't always see people pick up on with the reputation blackpill communities get for being places of depressed hopelessness. Instead it is in reality quite a freeing knowledge so that incels don't burden themselves with excessive self loathing that destroys many other unaware men.

Final Comments

I'm sure some people here are going to complain about me writing a wall of text, but I had little better to do today and since I honestly feel like understanding of the blackpill on the internet has actively gone backwards in the last few years, as well as the rise of redpill grifters again disparaging it I think it was worth writing out a few reasons for the benefits of an understand that is often perceived as depressing and defeatist by many, and why it is actually quite beneficial to many.

It is in many ways significantly better than the false hope often pushed by mainstream society and even in fringe groups like the redpill communities who regularly grift incel men out of their moeny promises of teaching them how to act and live beyond what they're actively capable of doing. This probably won't be overly informative to most here as it is as previously said water is wet and thus will probably get a lot of "did not read"'s, but I feel it may be useful for outsiders who are new to it.

Last edited:
Cliff notes:

-Blackpill is about accurately describing human nature particularly the female nature and is primarily about identifying this so men know what they’re dealing with and can make the proper decisions for their lives from there on how to proceed with women properly if at all.

-Blackpill is not a strategy for getting laid so when copers, Chads and blue pilled incels in denial reject it as self defeating in their ignorance they are utterly and completely missing the point that Blackpill simply informs you of what you are dealing with in regards to female nature should you choose to participate in the dating landscape.

I think normalfags (and even inkwells in denial) just don't wanna accept the fact that people are that shallow and they'll say whatever retarded thing they can think of to keep coping and believing that you're wrong.

many truecels like EDP445 end up in prison for not understanding that they are too ugly to get a gf. the blackpill saves lives.

Whenever someone rejects the blackpill because it's "defeatist" I know I'm dealing with someone who has log of shit for a brain. The blackpill is true, who cares if it's "Defeatist"? Like normalfags are so retarded they have to think in terms of "That makes me feel good" or "That makes me feel bad". Imagine if a doctor told someone "Yeah you're going to die of this cancer in 1 year. It's incurable" And they said "DUDE THAT'S SO DEFEATIST!!!"

Are you a moron? Are you stupid? Accept reality and stop snorting gasoline dumb fucking normalfag

While blackpill is not a 'defeatist idea', the tone a lot of users use to spout blackpill stuff certainly gives off the vibe that men should just be cucks to this system.

If it weren't for core tenant blackpill beliefs its safe to say my life would look a lot different.

Some on here will probably say "water is wet" to this since it's likely been said before. Yet after being in various incel communities and watched the movement grow from nothing to featuring in the mainstream media, I still see a vast misunderstanding on the nature and point of the blackpill in various communities, from it's natural enemies in the reddit simp communities to the supposedly pro men communities in the redpill.

The main criticism I always seem to see even to this day after it has been explained in various ways, is that it is defeatist and a loser mentality. I see this criticism uttered by both sides of the political spectrum. I see them say that it's pointless to be blackpilled because it won't help you get laid. This is a fundamental misunderstanding of the blackpill and how it actually helps incel men. I probably don't need to say it here as most probably know this, but the blackpill was never intended to get anyone laid. It's intended to inform people on human nature, particularly womens nature but also in many ways human nature in general, and with that knowledge an incel can navigate the social world with his eyes open rather than stumbling around and getting shafted over and over again. I can say from personal experience that it has genuinely helped me navigate social situations, and also to mitigate the depression often plagues those who are unaware of these realities through self blame on matters that were ultimately not in their control, and being able to act around them accordingly. For the sake of documentation I'll list what I consider it's main benefits of the blackpill and how it benefits incels.

I list this one first since it's probably the most notable and obvious benefit of the blackpill for many men. While I know very few here will get caught simping, it's well known that simping is a common pitfall for those incels who are not aware of the blackpill, and even in many cases attractive men can get sucked into this and be destroyed by it. The blackpilled incel however knows fully that this is a waste of time. Understanding womens nature and the determinism of looks for men, a blackpilled incel understands that it is a waste of time for an incel man to spend money and time on a woman. He knows not to let himself be exploited and pulled around by womens manipulative tactics, both in real life and online. I doubt you would see many blackpilled incels for example subscribing to onlyfans and believing they can pay their way into a whores good graces.

He also from a larger level understands that a woman would never help him, that women will only take from him and give nothing back. I don't just mean in terms of sex and relationships but in terms of general decency as well. Women will only ever take from an incel man if given the chance, but will spurn him should he be in need. Thus a woman can never truly be the friend of an incel man. That unattractive men will at best be a useful idiot or dancing monkey to a woman.

More insidiously a woman may even attempt to encourage him into dangerous acts, like trying to get them to "defend" them, often times when they are in fact that ones at fault. The blackpilled man knows not to simply take the womans side, and thus give some benefit of the doubt to other men at the very least rather than be used as unwitting pawns in their games. After all I'm sure everyone here has seen the various instances of whiteknights attacking the victims, or men getting beaten up on the behalf of a woman who then goes off with the man who beat him.

This I would say is probably the most important and immediate benefit of the blackpill and can save many men a lot of future grief if taken to heart. I imagine many an incel has saved himself a lot of money, pain and grief by understanding the blackpill from this lens.

Less obvious than the first, and also more specific in utility to incels themselves whereas the previous is really beneficial for all men, I feel one of the other major benefits of the blackpill is a better understanding of the social landscape the incel man lives in. Many ugly men go through life really do go through life completely unaware of the forces arrayed against them. I've seen it many times in my years on incel communities that were less blackpilled where some people would actively blame themselves for their various social failures. They would try and try and try again, thinking if they changed their approach, if they changed their clothes, if they just went to therapy to work their way through their "problems" that they could be normal. Many go on believing that if they mimic attractive men that they too can be like those men. This of course always ends in abject failure as they haven't understood that they are working on an entirely different set of social expectations than those men.

The blackpill informs incels that you cannot gain success by simply copying attractive men, an idea that was popular in both bluepill and redpill circles. This is something that for many takes a lot of failures to fully understand, that people simply will not tolerate an ugly man acting like an attractive man. There is an unspoken rule in society that ugly men need to know their place, and those that act outside of it are spurned aggressively by those around them.

It is something I personally experienced growing up even before coming to incel communities, that there were things I simply didn't seem to be allowed to do. I at first tried to act like others but always found myself aggressively attacked by both men and women alike. I also noticed other interesting phenomena, such as an instances where I made a joke and nobody laughed, then heard one of the people I made it with retell the exact same joke and everyone laughed. At the time I was baffled, I knew I was ugly back then but I didn't fully understand just how disparate the treatment you could receive based on looks could be, I at the time being young and naive believed I just needed to change my personality, but this event was the first instance of really realising something was deeply different.

This is particularly beneficial to realise around women, particularly when there are a lot of lies spread by the likes of PUA crowds that espouse mimicry of attractive men to please women. This absolutely does not work as most here know, and will actively result in women becoming extremely hostile towards you, potentially even trying to use legal measures to attack and destroy you as many unfortunate souls have found out the hard way. A blackpilled incel knows that there is nothing he can do to please women, thus can approach the situation with full understanding and avoid the pitfalls of many others.

The obvious benefit of all of this is again not wasting your time. There's no point in trying to change yourself to suit others, as they will spurn you regardless. You will never be funny to them, and theyll never really accept you as one of them, thus you can save yourself significant time and grief by not wasting your time trying to appease the unappeasable, both among men and women.

While a bit more minor than the other two, I think this one is overlooked by many. While blackpill communities are stereotyped as being quite depressing with a suicidal atmosphere I feel that in many ways it can be the opposite. Often in fact I've noticed it's actually bluepilled incels who appear to be the most depressed and suicidal rather than the blackpilled ones. This is the result of the bluepilled incel often being steeped in self blame, as well as constantly crushed by the unending failure he suffers as a result of his looks.

Often you'll see them making pitiful self hating posts in various online communities, blaming themselves for everything in the hopes that those communities will give them ass pats and encouragement. However more often than not those communities will just attack them even further for it, and heap blame on them for their failure implying their efforts were not good enough. Inevitably those leads to greater depression, as they are led to believe they are responsible for their failure, yet nothing they try ever works. He is trapped in a nightmarish cognitive dissonance of being told it is his fault, yet when he attempts to emulate supposed proper behaviour it ends in horrific failure, thus his experience and beliefs come into conflict resulting in deep psychological suffering.

The blackpill incel however understands its nothing to do with him. That it wouldn't ultimately matter what he did as he would be hated regardless. From this there is a sense of peace. Yes the life of a blackpill incel is still shite, but he at least isn't burdened with the lie that it is all his fault that he is suffering, and understands fully that there are forces arrayed against him that are beyond his control. I find this mentality ironically tends to lead to a less depressed mind state.

Sure there is still some depression from living in a world that is hostile to them, but they are not additionally burdened by a misplaced sense of self hatred and self blame that plagues the bluepilled and even redpilled incel. And thus I think this is a quite clear benefit to the blackpill that I don't always see people pick up on with the reputation blackpill communities get for being places of depressed hopelessness. Instead it is in reality quite a freeing knowledge so that incels don't burden themselves with excessive self loathing that destroys many other unaware men.

Final Comments

I'm sure some people here are going to complain about me writing a wall of text, but I had little better to do today and since I honestly feel like understanding of the blackpill on the internet has actively gone backwards in the last few years, as well as the rise of redpill grifters again disparaging it I think it was worth writing out a few reasons for the benefits of an understand that is often perceived as depressing and defeatist by many, and why it is actually quite beneficial to many.

It is in many ways significantly better than the false hope often pushed by mainstream society and even in fringe groups like the redpill communities who regularly grift incel men out of their moeny promises of teaching them how to act and live beyond what they're actively capable of doing. This probably won't be overly informative to most here as it is as previously said water is wet and thus will probably get a lot of "did not read"'s, but I feel it may be useful for outsiders who are new to it.
High IQ thread.
The only gripe I have with it is the last part about mindset… this place is quite depressing and there are lots of vent posts. I’d argue that realizing your situation and getting blackpilled as an incel is extremely painful and depressing as we weren’t designed to live alone and without any reproductive success, or at least we weren’t supposed to realize it. The only real way to not feel like shit over your ugliness is to accept it and acknowledge that it’s not your fault - something you said yourself - but this is a minority of people in this space. Most of use are depressed or resentful, or both.

Yeah I did and so what? Quality of life still stays terrible, it doesn't change that
Your life is still shit but at least you don't beat yourself up over it. That makes you slightly less miserable than a bluepill cuck.

High IQ thread.
The only gripe I have with it is the last part about mindset… this place is quite depressing and there are lots of vent posts. I’d argue that realizing your situation and getting blackpilled as an incel is extremely painful and depressing as we weren’t designed to live alone and without any reproductive success, or at least we weren’t supposed to realize it. The only real way to not feel like shit over your ugliness is to accept it and acknowledge that it’s not your fault - something you said yourself - but this is a minority of people in this space. Most of use are depressed or resentful, or both.
Well I sort of addressed that, it is bleak but that's more just the result of being unattractive in a society that hates those kinds of people. I've seen far more people driven to being depressed and suicidal by bluepill advice when things don't turn out well as a result of the self blame that kind of advice induces. The point isn't really that the blackpill makes people happy, but it does at least mean you're not adding self hatred to the mix like people do with bluepill shit.

Well I sort of addressed that, it is bleak but that's more just the result of being unattractive in a society that hates those kinds of people. I've seen far more people driven to being depressed and suicidal by bluepill advice when things don't turn out well as a result of the self blame that kind of advice induces. The point isn't really that the blackpill makes people happy, but it does at least mean you're not adding self hatred to the mix like people do with bluepill shit.
At least with the blackpill, you can be free to search for copes, instead of wasting your time chasing what you will never have.

While blackpill is not a 'defeatist idea', the tone a lot of users use to spout blackpill stuff certainly gives off the vibe that men should just be cucks to this system.
npnw is water these days :feelscomfy:

Excellent post!

This needs to be moved to Must Read. I personally attest to it.

I hate how people always take it, as you said, as a defeatist ideology. That's not what the black-pill is. It's acceptance of reality. I would explain further, but you went into detail perfectly in the post; so I don't see a need.

PS: How do you have special name effects despise only having 212 posts? Just curious.

PS: How do you have special name effects despise only having 212 posts? Just curious.
@Fat Link or @proudweeb gave me it for being an OG after deleting my old account two years ago

@Fat Link or @proudweeb gave me it for being an OG after deleting my old account two years ago
I see! I'm glad that you're back with us then!

Why'd you delete it to begin with? Just curious, you don't have to say why if you don't want to.

The blackpill is not an ideology.it does not prescribe anything. It is just about understanding scientific knowledge.

blackpill, redpill, never understood the difference, everyone always gives a different but similiar definition, i don't undertand why there are 2 words for a seemingly unique thing

I think normalfags (and even inkwells in denial) just don't wanna accept the fact that people are that shallow and they'll say whatever retarded thing they can think of to keep coping and believing that you're wrong.
Mostly this, it completely twists your worldview into something sinister and bleak. You start to see humans, but mainly women for what they are: trash. The average normie doesn't want to be told that their mothers, girl friends and sisters are in fact subhuman and shallow beings, but the part that they truly hate to admit... is that their success wasn't ever earned but given, facilitated at the very least by looks or circumstances.

Most people wish to believe that what they have achieved has been due to their own efforts, as this is a natural process of self-gratification. Once you remove that from the equation, well, all you get is an angry mob of normgroids who get into an existential crisis and lost their will to live, since they have deposited all their motivation into "grinding their way up" as they have been teached to do since they were young.

Black pill lets incels see through bullshit and it makes them less willing to be slaves; society does not like that. Red pill offers false hope and keeps men in the system.

Mostly this, it completely twists your worldview into something sinister and bleak. You start to see humans, but mainly women for what they are: trash. The average normie doesn't want to be told that their mothers, girl friends and sisters are in fact subhuman and shallow beings, but the part that they truly hate to admit... is that their success wasn't ever earned but given, facilitated at the very least by looks or circumstances.

Most people wish to believe that what they have achieved has been due to their own efforts, as this is a natural process of self-gratification. Once you remove that from the equation, well, all you get is an angry mob of normgroids who get into an existential crisis and lost their will to live, since they have deposited all their motivation into "grinding their way up" as they have been teached to do since they were young.
Said it better than I could

-Blackpill is not a strategy for getting laid
This is the most retarded part about it. All the normie trash hear the word blackpill and they instantly go into defensive mode and getting pissed and angry, they'll even call you a nazi or other random shit JFL.

It's like getting mad at a theory of evolution because you don't like what it implies. Or getting pissed that gravity exists, OH DUDE YOU BELIEVE IN GRAVITY? FUCK YOU MAN JUST TAKE 20 SHOWERS A DAY AND YOU CAN LEVITATE BRO IM TELLING YOU BRO STOP BEING SO GRAVITYPILLED BRO.

Why can't they see that blackpill is just science, it's not an ideology or anything like that, it's just well documented science that explains human behavior, especially female behavior when it comes to dating and the subjects around that. It doesn't have a goal, it doesn't seek to accomplish anything beyond informing people, what they do with that knowledge is up to them.

The defeatism that comes from blackpill is understandable. After all its implications are often cruel and we are all (well except the fakers) living the consequences of it being true.

But you are right, the blackpill itself is not an defeatist idea, it's the opposite if anything, you get access to how the world really operates beyond the fake smiles and you can understand the nature of your predicament, only when you truly understand your problems can you really move to make any positive changes in that regard, instead of wasting your time getting gaslight with therapy or other bullshit normies and redpill grifters try to suggest to you.

blackpill, redpill, never understood the difference, everyone always gives a different but similiar definition, i don't undertand why there are 2 words for a seemingly unique thing
Redpill got coopted into just being slightly less politically correct PUA stuff. While some of their beliefs on women overlap, there's a lot of utter rubbish in there and despite shitting on women a bit they still tend to default to blaming men.

The biggest difference really is that the blackpill doesn't try to prescribe how you should act, it's just a description of how things are and then it's up to you how to use that information. The redpillers tend to try and tell you what to do to get women, since they believe attraction can be earned through the actions of the man.

Last edited:
Been trying to explain this to some reddit spaztic the last few days.

This is the most retarded part about it. All the normie trash hear the word blackpill and they instantly go into defensive mode and getting pissed and angry, they'll even call you a nazi or other random shit JFL.

It's like getting mad at a theory of evolution because you don't like what it implies. Or getting pissed that gravity exists, OH DUDE YOU BELIEVE IN GRAVITY? FUCK YOU MAN JUST TAKE 20 SHOWERS A DAY AND YOU CAN LEVITATE BRO IM TELLING YOU BRO STOP BEING SO GRAVITYPILLED

Why can't they see that blackpill is just science, it's not an ideology or anything like that, it's just well documented science that explains human behavior, especially female behavior when it comes to dating and the subjects around that. It doesn't have a goal, it doesn't seek to accomplish anything beyond informing people, what they do with that knowledge is up to them.
People think Sex and in Boxes . Blackpill is really just a tool " that helps Man to avoid pitfalls and gynocentric Garbage / Micro Aggression " ( Marriage , Gaslights to self improve , Self loathing / self Faulting " etc )

Final Comments

Final Comments

Based masterpiece. For someone who barely knew about the black pill and has been trying to figure it out, I actually learned something that can really be impactful in my perspective of life :blackpill:. Thank you.

High IQ essay. You've delved into the applied black pill and did a better job than I did at presenting a general approach to using the black pill in your life. I wrote about this a while ago, but didn't go too deep into the praxis of the black pill. The reason being that utilizing black pill knowledge would be something (I assumed) anyone who is black pilled would be able to apply to their life's circumstances.

Last edited:
normalfags are so retarded they have to think in terms of "That makes me feel good" or "That makes me feel bad". Imagine if a doctor told someone "Yeah you're going to die of this cancer in 1 year. It's incurable" And they said "DUDE THAT'S SO DEFEATIST!!!"