Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Redpiller cope obliterated

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
This is one of their copes i hear a lot.

" Dont pursue women. Pursue wealth and women will automatically come"

This is wrong on so many levels.

1.If you have to pursue foids, its already over for you. Chads dont have to pursue women at all.
2. By pursuing wealth, you can only get gold-digger foids or hookers (i prefer hookers over gold digging whores tbh)

Their copes have reached critical levels that they are bordering on delusion now.

The guys i find good with foids where i live dont have a lot of money. They look good and are NT which seems to do the trick. Meanwhile iam ugly and a giga autist and no amount of wealth will help in getting foids

It's his fault for being a retard, Notch divorced that bitch as soon as he started becoming rich.
never ever get married in mpdern society. It's a death trap

I wouldn't say that having to pursue a female is an incel trait, the vast majority of the population isn't made of chads and even the chad
themselves fraud in their photos, there is some truth to the red pill (especially if you are a skinny fat fuck) but the majority of it is just some incels coping
and full of false info

1.If you have to pursue foids, its already over for you. Chads dont have to pursue women at all.
This is like saying

If you have to wealthmaxx, its already over for you because children of wealthy people don't have to pursue it at all

Just be a Rothschild

Who cares about women when you're rich?

Does being rich remove your sexual urges? Sure you can get some good copes but being rich does not mean you dont need foids.
If you have to wealthmaxx, its already over for you because children of wealthy people don't have to pursue it at all

In a way yes. But sexual market place is even worse than the financial marketplace.

" The Gini coefficient for the “Tinder economy” is 0.58, which means that it has higher inequality than 95% the world's national economies. "

Above is according to a study done on inequality of matches on tinder.
I wouldn't say that having to pursue a female is an incel trait, the vast majority of the population isn't made of chads and even the chad
themselves fraud in their photos, there is some truth to the red pill (especially if you are a skinny fat fuck) but the majority of it is just some incels coping
and full of false info

Vast majority of men are betabuxxing losers, wageslaving to maintain their shitty relationship with their entitles wives/gfs.

Last edited:
I wouldn't care, if you're rich enough you can fuck hookers on a weekly basis.

I agree. I wish the hookers where i live looked better. Most look like garbage.

Really? i saw a documentary where there was hookers as young as 12. i also saw that there is a lot of hookers from SEA which i agree that asian women looks like shit.

You can still fuck gold diggers if you're rich tho.

SEA foids still mog the curry foids where i live.

It's his fault for being a retard, Notch divorced that bitch as soon as he started becoming rich.
It doesnt matter he will still continue being rich asfuck