Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Redpilled people are fucking insufferable

moggables

moggables

Anti-Oxygen
★★★★
When you don't have a gf, bluepilled people will just say that you're a bad person and deserve everything that happens in this just world. Redpilled people look at a deformed midget and treat him like he has the same chances as Chad. If the midget gymmaxxes, moneymaxxes, and statusmaxxes and does manage to snag an 80 year old transgender landwhale (which is way above his league in 2020 soyciety), red-pilled Chad will look at him and be like, "Oh, he could do so much better. He must've not worked hard enough. I work hard everyday, and women literally approach me saying they want to fuck. How pathetic. There must be something wrong with his t-levels. He's just too weak. Not spinning enough plates." And then the hivemind of other redpillers will mindlessly agree with him.

redpillers always spam you with stuff like brooo why do uou not want to self improve brooo! Hey man, I tried. I gymcelled for most of 2018 and 2019 and all I got to show is bigger arms. No fap was a meme that almost drove me nuts. Its over man

You act like majority of people in here aren't fakecels lmafo, for many people the red pill is useful
many members here never had friends or asked a girl out, this is a sign of mental inceldom
as an incel you can easily make friends, and if you never asked a girl out then you don't actually know your value

you can easily make friends

Yeah an NT high schooler (you) can. After 20 it's over for making friends and thus for asking out women (if you disregard cold approach which doesn't even work).

if you never asked a girl out then you don't actually know your value
only if you're a good looking fakecel
if you're ugly you won't even have a chance to ask any girl out because they don't want to know you, they just avoid you, don't listen what you say, you can't get to that stage of knowing someone when you feel 'yep she likes me, I might have a chance'

You act like majority of people in here aren't fakecels lmafo, for many people the red pill is useful
many members here never had friends or asked a girl out, this is a sign of mental inceldom
as an incel you can easily make friends, and if you never asked a girl out then you don't actually know your value
found the redpiller

only if you're a good looking fakecel
if you're ugly you won't even have a chance to ask any girl out because they don't want to know you, they just avoid you, don't listen what you say, you can't get to that stage of knowing someone when you feel 'yep she likes me, I might have a chance'
Mentalcels will think that they are ugly regardless their looks, even some Hollywood actors who look 10/10 have low self-esteem at one point or another
found the redpiller
Many people can benefit from losing weight (considering 40% of the American population is overweight or obese)
Many people can benefit from a plastic surgery
Many people can benefit from eating healthier
Everyone (expect foids) will benefit from higher testosterone
Yeah an NT high schooler (you) can. After 20 it's over for making friends and thus for asking out women (if you disregard cold approach which doesn't even work).
Many forum members here claimed that they barely had any friends since HS and never approached a foid

Last edited:
Many forum members here claimed that they barely had any friends since HS and never approached a foid
yep that's me, for reasons already mentioned

I get redpillers promoting their scams and wares. I don't get redpillers who want incels and other rejects to "self improve" so badly. I mean, if it actually worked doesn't that create more competition. Don't you want more pussy for you?

This is mentalcedom and insecurity
no it's not, I'd be retarded if I though I have a chance when women act cold towards me

there was one woman I worked with that wasn't completely indifferent to me, we had some things in common so I wanted to go out with her (not even a date, just wanted to make a female friend) and I just got ghosted, never trying again unless a girl clearly likes me (which will never happen because I'm ugly)
being laughed at by girls at school should be enough for me to know that I'm a subhuman but I felt for stupid redpiller advices and just made a fool out of myself

Honestly , asking a girl out or making any sort of move without any sign of interest from her side is just humiliating yourself further

chad thinks if he wakes up at 9am and makes breakfast that he is working hard

When you don't have a gf, bluepilled people will just say that you're a bad person and deserve everything that happens in this just world. Redpilled people look at a deformed midget and treat him like he has the same chances as Chad. If the midget gymmaxxes, moneymaxxes, and statusmaxxes and does manage to snag an 80 year old transgender landwhale (which is way above his league in 2020 soyciety), red-pilled Chad will look at him and be like, "Oh, he could do so much better. He must've not worked hard enough. I work hard everyday, and women literally approach me saying they want to fuck. How pathetic. There must be something wrong with his t-levels. He's just too weak. Not spinning enough plates." And then the hivemind of other redpillers will mindlessly agree with him.
Thank you. This should be common sense but for some reason normies would rather lie to themselves and us(even some people here are guilty of this) than just acknowledge they got lucky and we just got the shit end of the stick from the start. You can't alter shit. If foids never loved you all throughout your life growing up, chances are they'll still find you "unworthy" of them to this day. The fact that I'm not wasting my time getting rejected over and over again shouldn't be viewed as wrong. Fuck bitch ass normies. They only go for cheap shots instead of actually proving you wrong. NPC scum.

Last edited: