Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Redpilled delusion: "Only women backstab their women friends, men are loyal"

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
Bullshit. Yes women do backstab each other, but men do the same.

I remember in high school when hanging out with friends more attractive than me, any time there was a girl involved, theyd all make fun of me to show off. And not less than 5 minutes later when the girls would leave, the conversation would return back to normal. When more of these attractive friends were involved, they all grouped up on me. When it was just one on one with one of these friends, they would be respectful. They were so fucking fake.

Men are just as brutal to their male counterparts when it comes to mogging.

I use the word "friend" here a lot, but after those incidents I stopped talking with them.

Yeah, modern men are especially cucked and simped, in fact this is true of all men that aren't blackpilled and even some that claim to be blackpill would betray it for pussy

Yeah, modern men are especially cucked and simped, in fact this is true of all men that aren't blackpilled and even some that claim to be blackpill would betray it for pussy
Heck they'd just betray you for the chance of talking to a hole. Modern society is completely screwed its laughable.

True, with men it's mog or get mogged. And most men will back stab you in nanosecond for a sniff of pussy.

Its not a "modern men" thing, its always just been a "men" thing to brutally cuck those inferior to them to show off.
True, with men it's mog or get mogged. And most men will back stab you in nanosecond for a sniff of pussy.
Yep.

All my best friends always eventually let me down and left me alone.

I can only count on myself now.

Most of my friends stopped talking to me because I "scared girls away". In life, your value is determined by how foids treat you. Truecels are life's biggest losers.

Most of my friends stopped talking to me because I "scared girls away". In life, your value is determined by how foids treat you. Truecels are life's biggest losers.
Meh I had an interesting "friend" who loved to talk shit to me in front of girls and more attractive guys (to get into their circles), but also talked about how i should looksmaxx and stuff when speaking personally, because "i had potential"

Its not a "modern men" thing, its always just been a "men" thing to brutally cuck those inferior to them to show off.

Yep.
I don’t agree with this. In times when men were less desperate and all basically had wives at a young age, you would see less of this because there was not as much need for competing

I don’t agree with this. In times when men were less desperate and all basically had wives at a young age, you would see less of this because there was not as much need for competing
Yeah you would see less of it, you would also see less of females cheating and being hypergamous because of the social conditions. But if were talking about the true animalistic sexual nature of men and women -- which we are reverting to -- then it is all about women chasing the top 10% of men, and men competing with each other. You see animals like male deers fighting each other to breed. Thats what this is.