Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redpill coper shits on the Blackpill & incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 21227
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21227

Banned
-

"OBVIOUSLY people who look like Brad Pitt are going to have an easier time pulling girls. No shit. People present this argument to me as if I’m somehow unaware of it. I’m not.
But the point is that, if you DON’T look like Brad Pitt, you have two choices:
  • Be a bitch and argue all day about how looks matter, and how you’re doomed to an eternal life of failure
  • Just grow a fucking pair, work on your appearance, and do the best you can
I’m sure you know which choice I’ve taken. Which have you taken?"

"The black pill , which is comprised of mostly virgins and incels who haven’t spent more than 3 hours trying to go out and learn game :lul: , believes that if you aren’t born with good looks, then that just the end of everything, and you should give up and go MGTOW.

The red pill however, believes that you should do everything you can to maximize your looks, and then your money, your game, and everything else.
This is obviously what I believe, and it’s what winners believe. Winners don’t complain that they weren’t given the best hand in life.
They just. Take. Fucking. Action."

JUST LIFT BRAH JUST TAKE ACTION BRAH :redpill::soy::soy::soy:

Redpillcope

IT tier coping right there

"You weren’t born a 6’3″ white guy, with blue eyes, broad shoulders, and a jawline like an anvil?
Okay. So what?
Obviously having good looks will make it easier to attract women.
But do you know what matters far more than your looks, in my experience? Your game.
Your ability to spike a girl’s emotions, lead her, and escalate on her in a socially savvy manner, will ALWAYS trump your looks. Every single time.
Guys will endlessly argue with me on this topic, but when it comes down to it, they don’t have the experience I do.
It’s always incels who’ve gotten laid 5 times (and think that’s a lot) that argue with me on this shit.
“B-B-BUT—“
No. No fucking buts. Go out 3x/week for a year, and tell me if you still think that “looks are more important than game.”

Never seen more coping in my life :lul:
and also, how can you be an incel if you got laid? what is he on about

I don't even know what to say about these cunts

Dude, i don't blame him for strawmanning and shittin on the Blackpill tbh, that whole "Muh Redpill Gayme" cope is his whole bottom line, that shit is what puts food on his plate, of course he has to shame it and deny it to oblivion. Hypothetically, if the Blackpill became popular he woudn't be selling those bullshit books and getting money anymore. He knows that all of that Redpill doodad doesn't work, in fact it never worked, but he needs to maintain his coping, bluepilled, beta-male audience believing in those "Magnets and Miracles" techniques, or else he'll be homeless in a whim.

No. No fucking buts. Go out 3x/week for a year, and tell me if you still think that “looks are more important than game.”
That retard thinks game is more important than looks in this cucked society. The levels of coping men like him have are through the roof.

> who haven’t spent more than 3 hours trying to go out and learn game

Yep, that's me. I don't want to play that fucking stupid game. It's humiliating AF. I want to be myself and if that means the only females I'll ever fuck will be whores, then so be it.

Also, cold approach these days can put you in jail, so I'll pass.

Last edited:
he's coping so hard it's actually hilarious :feelskek:

Dude, i don't blame him for strawmanning and shittin on the Blackpill tbh, that whole "Muh Redpill Gayme" cope is his whole bottom line, that shit is what puts food on his plate, of course he has to shame it and deny it to oblivion. Hypothetically, if the Blackpill became popular he woudn't be selling those bullshit books and getting money anymore. He knows that all of that Redpill doodad doesn't work, in fact it never worked, but he needs to maintain his coping, bluepilled, beta-male audience believing in those "Magnets and Miracles" techniques, or else he'll be homeless in a whim.
All of the people who shill game are just trying to scam people.

I don't even know what to say about these cunts
All of the people who shill game are just trying to scam people.

Yep, that's me. I don't want to play that fucking stupid game. It's humiliating AF. I want to be myself and if that means the only females I'll ever fuck will be whores, then so be it.

But do you know what matters far more than your looks, in my experience? Your game.
Your ability to spike a girl’s emotions, lead her, and escalate on her in a socially savvy manner, will ALWAYS trump your looks. Every single time.
i do think "having game" is important (if its more important than looks depends from case to case) but having game is just as genetic as being born low IQ, short, curry or ugly. I.e. if you are born sperg non NT you are shit out of luck bro

I don't want to play that fucking stupid game. It's humiliating AF. I want to be myself and if that means the only females I'll ever fuck will be whores, then so be it.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

No clue why redpillers hate incels. More pussy for you, right?

Judging by the site I assume it's just PUA snakeoil, which makes more sense to hate us nevermind.

Same

That retard thinks game is more important than looks in this cucked society. The levels of coping men like him have are through the roof.
In fact it’s the opposite, he KNOWS that looks are more important but he needs to keep selling books and all types of merchandise and snake oil that’ll never work

Just look like Brad Pit theory

No clue why redpillers hate incels. More pussy for you, right?

Judging by the site I assume it's just PUA snakeoil, which makes more sense to hate us nevermind.

Blackpill makes the redpill look stupid, so they always try to discredit it but it never works

Just accept that you don't make the cut and sever your own hubris. But I assume you're too stupid to do so. We all have limits.

Delusional cuck

This fucking idiot still think this is 2005. We are on an age of Tinder, Instagram, FUCKING TIK TOK

The mental gymnastics the average redpiller comes up with is astounding, no amount of “game” will make you sexually attractive to a female.

Everytime I see this one I just lol. It's perfect.
I wasted years on TRP and redpill Gurus on YouTube.

How much Damage have These faggots done? How many suicides are they responsible for?
They are throwing Young men into the grinder by feeding them this horseshit.
I hope they get raped by a nigger dick wrapped in barbed wire.

Everytime I see this one I just lol. It's perfect.
I wasted years on TRP and redpill Gurus on YouTube.

How much Damage have These faggots done? How many suicides are they responsible for?
They are throwing Young men into the grinder by feeding them this horseshit.
I hope they get raped by a nigger dick wrapped in barbed wire.
in Minecraft? :giga: :feelsbaton:

in Minecraft? :giga: :feelsbaton:

In Second Life, in the Furry Hangout.

In Second Life, in the Furry Hangout.
hot :feelsEhh:

One of my former friends(4..4.5/10) hit the gym hard for years trying to improve his SMV, build a very good frame(among other things); He is relatively tall(179 cm), very wealthy even by USA standards, good manners, completely white. And guess what — he is currently living with an ugly Philippines whore(2/10) in a "shit hole" called Cebu. The guy could "ascend" with at least his looksmatch but failed. What to say more about those pathetic PUA self reprogrammed copers — majority of them are poor, work shit jobs and did not even start trying to chase holes yet — they are like "in process" of it, lol ok, good luck "buddies" - you will def. need a lot of it.

Common arguments from people that have never experienced life as an ugly man. The only people who will tell you that being attractive isn't important are the people that have never faced social rejection based on their looks.