Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redpill cope - 6 SIGNS You're A SIGMA Male

I hate this shit tbh. Oooo, look at me, I'm an alpha kappa gamma delta sigma zeta xylophone zoomer coomer doomer faggot
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up

1st sign: Be Brazilian

redpill is good cope for low IQcels

Using these greek terminologies is an incel trait in of itself.

Copers gonna cope.

sigma male is just an athletic chad with good utilitarian skills and good coordination and reflexes.

A sigma male is just an introverted Chad. An alpha male is an extroverted Chad

MGTOW flavored copium. You're not an undesirable freak, you're just different. You're not an incel, you're just going your own way.

I hate this shit tbh. Oooo, look at me, I'm an alpha kappa gamma delta sigma zeta xylophone zoomer coomer doomer faggot
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
So I'm not the only one who hates those shitty names? Especially the doomer shit. I've always wanted to pummel in minecraft the people who call themselves that

Those redpill tards can be whatever they want. Alpha, beta, omega, sigma, blah blah blah.

Then a chad who's the exact opposite of what a redpill man is trying to be and he'll attract all the women.

So I'm not the only one who hates those shitty names? Especially the doomer shit. I've always wanted to pummel in minecraft the people who call themselves that
i dont think you have the right to complain about such trivial things when you label yourself with fucking lolis you vapid fucking retard.

A sigma male is just an introverted Chad. An alpha male is an extroverted Chad
I really lost a lot of respect for normies when they unironically started using terms like alpha male and beta male seriously IRL when previously they would find those terms and classifications ridiculous.

Those redpill tards can be whatever they want. Alpha, beta, omega, sigma, blah blah blah.

Then a chad who's the exact opposite of what a redpill man is trying to be and he'll attract all the women.
It's not just that. They insist on categorizing everyone according to those labels. Don't fit the stereotype of the label? Then they just try to shoehorn something about you into those labels.

You will never see this being done to females.
Alpha and beta male are just terms used to unecessarily classify males when really it's all about looks.

6 signs you are BrazilianSigma:

1. You are fat.
2. You have an incredibly high BPI.
3. Your computer chair can barely fit your fatass.
4. You love chicken tenders and simping for women you've never even met.
5. You spend 12+ hours a day fighting incels online.
6. You are an incel yourself.

[SuicideFuel] You will never be a @pp183 male

i dont think you have the right to complain about such trivial things when you label yourself with fucking lolis you vapid fucking retard.
What the fuck are you on about?

jl giga cope . i though i was a sigma male before embracing and discovering the heaven of the blackpill

You mean "SMEGMA MALE"

He can’t even spell Independence correctly.

sigma male is a blackpilled chad

•Aug 7, 2020

didnt watch, still mirin guys coping skills

that definition of "sigma" male is the epitome of cope
Giphy 43

alpha>beta>sigma
betas have gfs,wives despite being beta while sigmas don't they are ultimate incels rotters

Good cope tbh

"I'm not an incel, I'm a SIGMA VOLCEL"