Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Redpill and manosphere content creators are dishonest.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Why they put images of sexy or half-naked females in the thumbnail?
Some retards even use sexual images for a thumbnail when it comes to philosophy, history and other serious topics.
It's dishonest and dishonorable.
It's like printing images of demons or witches on the covers of religious books.
They seek more viewers and easy popularity so they use bait tactics but it's dishonest towards the viewers.

Why they put images of sexy or half-naked females in the thumbnail?
Some retards even use sexual images for a thumbnail when it comes to philosophy, history and other serious topics.
It's dishonest and dishonorable.
It's like printing images of demons or witches on the covers of religious books.
They seek more viewers and easy popularity so they use bait tactics but it's dishonest towards the viewers.
Yeah, it's pretty cringe when they do that, but on the other hand I sort of am torn since if that kind of shit gets more young men to watch their content then I'd rather as many men as possible see blackpill or even other manosphere adjacent content.

Yeah, it's pretty cringe when they do that, but on the other hand I sort of am torn since if that kind of shit gets more young men to watch their content then I'd rather as many men as possible see blackpill or even other manosphere adjacent content.
But it's still retarded. If I want to see cleavage, I can just google images of cleavage or search erotic pics.
Why do I need to see sexual images in the videos about serious topics?

Hard work really is a niggers work

FydfFW0WcAAGzJ

Grifters will grift.

They put too much emphasis on the gym gains. Foids recognized that and now they are bluepilling men that a Chad is just a gymmaxxed guy.

But it's still retarded. If I want to see cleavage, I can just google images of cleavage or search erotic pics.
Why do I need to see sexual images in the videos about serious topics?
Yeah I don’t disagree

Because they're gaming the system for clicks to gain more money. Every asshole on Jewtube does this, because there's always retards who click.