Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rednecks intermingle with ethnics when not around their own kind/ trapped. And with societal barriers breaking, it happens more.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Most rednecks are bottomfeeders and wmaf whenever outside of their own kind.
Bottomfeeder painaverters.
Who run away and wmaf and will soon make more hapas than whites.
I predict there will be more hapas than white people next generation. After Z

There's a reason why most cucks are rednecky

Rednecks are no different than uneducated,low iq people in anywhere in the world.

They commit incest

There's a reason why most cucks are rednecky
Thought cucks were a big city thing. All my friends are fuckin hillbillies and all they really live for is smoking weed and boxing in the backyard

A couple of them get pussy occasionally but it’s always 2/10 trailerparkwhales and niggers. I think my little group is too demented to partake in relationships

a lot of them are basically white niggers

Rednecks are notorious miscegenerators. In my white area some of those good ol’ boys are married to sheboons :feelskek:. Meanwhile their sisters are dropping their own mulatto kids off at their parent’s trailer. White America’s truly going down the drain.

a lot of them are basically white niggers
Honestly true, as someone that lives around pretty much nothing but them. they even gone to the point of making and listening to country rap. probably the worst thing to exist. tho i'll never understand while in my area they always seem to have decent woman around them.

Rednecks are notorious miscegenerators. In my white area some of those good ol’ boys are married to sheboons :feelskek:. Meanwhile their sisters are dropping their own mulatto kids off at their parent’s trailer. White America’s truly going down the drain.
LMAO
white southern hicks love nigger dick and pussy

Loose theory here but I bet as the hapa rate increases in a western country, so do the rates of Asian male violence and suicide .. prolly 1:1 ngl

Loose theory here but I bet as the hapa rate increases in a western country, so do the rates of Asian male violence and suicide .. prolly 1:1 ngl
Just in time for another cho.
I don't endorse violence but it's inevitable.