Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redneck normie makes two videos about this forum

over for eincels

Why are there three (3) videos if he made two (2) videos about this forum?

Is this the "new math?"

High IQ. Funny thing is they are utter subhumans that couldn’t get laid if they tried
Prove they don’t exist

every time someone posts a normal looking guy on the forum someone has to drop the obligatory "he's an incel" or "he's a Chad"

anyways, how do people even find these weird obscure videos of people talking about incels, I remember a video of a tranny reading some thread I made got posted here and it just had 1 like, 2 dislikes and 13 views

every time someone posts a normal looking guy on the forum someone has to drop the obligatory "he's an incel" or "he's a Chad"
And 90% of the time they miss the mark hard
anyways, how do people even find these weird obscure videos of people talking about incels, I remember a video of a tranny reading some thread I made got posted here and it just had 1 like, 2 dislikes and 13 views
Either from past threads from this forum or other incel/blackpill forums or they dig them up from YT

lol that faggot is retarded just watched another of his videos. dont make the mistake i did ignore that faggot.

lol that faggot is retarded just watched another of his videos. dont make the mistake i did ignore that faggot.
eincels lulz

High IQ. Funny thing is they are utter subhumans that couldn’t get laid if they tried
"I'm asexual" is THE biggest cope ever. It's what uglies tell themselves when they can't get laid

"I'm asexual" is THE biggest cope ever. It's what uglies tell themselves when they can't get laid
I think that's the case, unless they were castrated or became impotent somehow. All healthy humans want sex.

Cumskins are a joke

20200402 015832

calls incels pedophilles for wanting teen girls, says teen love isn't important, and then says asexuals are proof sex is not a biological need
Yet he ignores the faggots and trannies who are raping boys into becoming faggots and trannies.

Just another way for them to cope with their garbage genetics. Non blackpilled uglies cope so hard it's laughable

Just another way for them to cope with their garbage genetics. Non blackpilled uglies cope so hard it's laughable
Go on 4chan or any other place filled with genetic trash, half the dudes there claim they're "asexual", "volcel", "naw bruh I swear I'm so handsome girls tell me I'm hot all the time but I'm just such a mentalcel that's why I'm a virgin br0!".

It's sad tbh

How do you know they’re coping? Can you show evidence? Or are you trying to think that volcels can’t exist?
They don't youre retarded if you believe that
Prove that they don’t exist. Show research papers or other reliable sources proving this

How do you know they’re coping? Can you show evidence? Or are you trying to think that volcels can’t exist?

Prove that they don’t exist. Show research papers or other reliable sources proving this
a biological lifeform which doesn't want sex. Okay sounds legit to me

No a manlet has to be 5’7 or shorter

You realize that you can’t expect all 7 billion people to experience sexual attraction? That can’t even be possible
Asexual exist but most of them still feel some form of attraction. Asexuals are not really a valid point why should someone accept the monk life. They are the abnormality, glitch in the matrix.

Asexual exist but most of them still feel some form of attraction. Asexuals are not really a valid point why should someone accept the monk life. They are the abnormality, glitch in the matrix.
Asexuals are 1% of humans

Fuck this guy. He probably is orbiting some landwhale and just because she hugged him one time 4 months ago he thinks hes got it made

Tranny southern LARPer, not hillbilly. No hillbilly is some liberal sissy like this fucking guy jfl
EB3D4B51 0AB2 4940 AA75 C38D38C1E13A

dude why are you promoting channels with 100 subscribers?? who cares?? there's a billion people that hate us, don't give them attention or make them popular. jesus

dude why are you promoting channels with 100 subscribers?? who cares?? there's a billion people that hate us, don't give them attention or make them popular. jesus
a couple of views won't do anything

This redneck what state is he?