Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redneck normie makes two videos about this forum

Redneck normie mogs me to Makkah and back :feelshaha:
And as an Eincel i think that your point is invalid and your arguments are shit.

@Personalityinkwell @JosefMengelecel

He pronounces "incels" wrong :feelshaha:

this is fucking sadistic. I want to fucking shoot myself

He mogs me, hard. I honestly believe this is an above average looking normie.

Typical normie coward picking the safest target to attack.

Typical normie coward picking the safest target to attack.
no u inkel its a heroic warrior fighting back against the evil inkels who want to annihilate the earth :soy:

Can you or someone sum up what he said? I cba to watch
calls incels pedophilles for wanting teen girls, says teen love isn't important, and then says asexuals are proof sex is not a biological need

calls incels pedophilles for wanting teen girls, says teen love isn't important, and then says asexuals are proof sex is not a biological need
only like 1% of people are asexual

I bet they're not normal and have weird lives, and don't live that long.
this redneck acts like 50% of humans are asexual

this redneck acts like 50% of humans are asexual
He's just asskissing rosties and trying to make up anything to agree with them to get pussy, but he also may be a low t fag.

He's just asskissing rosties and trying to make up anything to agree with them to get pussy, but he also may be a low t fag.
i wonder if he'll see this thread

Yes, asexual people exist.
But we're not asexual.
Everyone has different needs.

Ask him this: what would happen to the human race is everyone was asexual?

I have nothing to say. No words. He completely dismantled the blackpill and my view on the world has changed forever.

mogs me because blonde haired blue eyed

I actually agree with him that a lot of you JB or bust volcels go way off topic all the time. I'd be happier if this forum was 100% dedicated to looks related discussions and how lookism ruins many men.

I actually agree with him that a lot of you JB or bust volcels go way off topic all the time. I'd be happier if this forum was 100% dedicated to looks related discussions and how lookism ruins many men.
no the jbpill is crucial

no the jbpill is crucial
Why? It's so far-fetched for any incel, especially a damn grown incel aka 90% of users that it might as well be a topic better suited for space aliens.

This made me angry ngl.

Sexual activity is a requirement for human life, the dumb shit didn’t even word it properly. He meant to say “entitled” but now it just sounds like he paid attention in biology

He destroyed the eincels in only 6 minutes what a Chad.