Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Redneck father and son gun down neighbor over trash argument

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

The normie is low IQ enough to insult two armed rednecks and threaten to kill them, I'm not surprised at what happened at the end :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels: Btw the son is incel tier
LiveLeak-dot-com-johnmiller_1537452682.jpg

Classic. That masturbation movement is perfect

He was a tall gigachad. This is why you don't act tough. Rice manlets in asia always have a concealed knife and will stab you in a fist fight. In this vid , Tall chad was asking for it.

is life a video game afterall?

The angry guy threw a bat at one of the rednecks at the end, which was what caused them to shoot.

Haha tall fag thought he could bully the incels also jfl at the screaming wife. So much for tallness being superior genetics over IQ. Dumbass fucking foid

Haha tall fag thought he could bully the incels also jfl at the screaming wife. So much for tallness being superior genetics over IQ. Dumbass fucking foid
Nobody in this video had triple digit IQ. But guns are truly the great equalizer

He was a tall gigachad. This is why you don't act tough. Rice manlets in asia always have a concealed knife and will stab you in a fist fight. In this vid , Tall chad was asking for it.

Nobody in this video had triple digit IQ. But guns are truly the great equalizer
Obviously the shorter men had the higher Iq to know not to bring a fist to a gun fight like the retarded tallfag

Dude, this was almost two years ago. You’re late.

So hilarious seeing some tallfag get he he fucking deserves. I also love the sound of a screaming foid witnessing death.

Great video, added to the spank bank.

Crazy shit man

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER OVER SOME GOOD GARBAGE!

Hot lead >>>>> tall height

They're all retarded

Saw this on /pol/ ages ago. The "victim" was a tall schizophrenic Chad. Living proof of the true value of (((personality)))

Thats just fucked up tbh

Sad...

Glorifying this is just pathetic

He was fucking begging to be shot. This whole situation seems like a sketch. It's way too funny.

fucking trashy rednecks

"You aint from round here are you boyh"

I like this video

fucking trashy rednecks
How so? The guy could've easily walked away yet his retarded ass had to keep threatening armed people!
He deserves every lead in his body.

How so? The guy could've easily walked away yet his retarded ass had to keep threatening armed people!
He deserves every lead in his body.

they all are, not just the shooter

they all are, not just the shooter
What? By retard I meant the guy screaming that he was going to kill the two gentlemen with the pistol and pistol grip shotgun.

Haha lol, this video really made my day. I had to piss myself, because i was laughing so hard.

Like throwing rocks at a mastiff and expecting it to take it lying down, the tall bloke was a fool he should have walked away.

That's just darwinism at work

been posted but look at the size of that fucker. he must have had a iq of around 70.

The best part is the wifes smug attitude "you arent gonna shoot my husband" then they do shoot her husband and shes screaming like she never saw it coming

I saw this vid a long time ago. Typical sisterfuckers.

Tallfag arrogance.
His wife was wet hearing him shout at the two manlet rednecks, until they blew him away.