Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Redemption of sluts

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
It is easy. Pretty sluts need to stop being picky, and give sex not only to handsome men, but to any kind or men, including incels. And do it not for material gains, but for sheer fuck
For ugly sluts only redemption is to be gassed. Ugly slut is total horror, ugly cunt thinks she has right to live by her sexual desires, like pretty one (with this not saying pretty female is ok to be sluts, but it atleast justified at some exten, if she do as mentioned above). And if pretty sluts giving fuck to every man, ugly ones are absolutely obsolete. Ugly femoids can be used only as housewifes by men who not against living with ugly wife, and also must not nag, when man goes to fuck with pretty sluts

Still not final solution, man of culture like me needs cute adorable virgin loli waifu of cullture for cvreating non-traditional family, but maybe would accept sum fuck from pretty whore. But no uggies, my dick is sacred, and touching with him ugly femorloid would be blasphemy

Sluts would rather cut off their arms and legs than have sex with us.

Sluts would rather cut off their arms and legs than have sex with us.
Forced prostitution then. And let they cut - will be pretty sluts with prosthetics

There is no redemption, only revenge. The world is done for.

i said before that governments might, at a very late stage, try to redeem sluts and rehabilitiate incels and go "NOW KISS!!!!!" as a desperate last measure to rescue their communities, but i won't take that deal and neither will the majority. if they do take the deal it will be a ruse to pump and dump.

But no uggies, my dick is sacred, and touching with him ugly femorloid would be blasphemy

Can I ask if you are attractive since you have such high standards? Why don't you get your rating on /soc/ on 4chan or r/truerateme?

Can I ask if you are attractive since you have such high standards? Why don't you get your rating on /soc/ on 4chan or r/truerateme?
On photofeeler my average is 3,6. So what, I'm man of culture with honor, and refusing ugly femorloids, whatever they would want me or not, is my honor and cope

On photofeeler my average is 3,6. So what, I'm man of culture with honor, and refusing ugly femorloids, whatever they would want me or not, is my honor and cope
On photofeeler your rating depends a lot on the quality of your photo, not on your face itself (as long as you are in 4-6 area in terms of looks), so don't worry too much dude. I haven't used my own pics, but I did some tests with pics of average dude, and he got as low as 2.5-3 on his selfies in dimly lighted room, and as high as almost 7-8 in professional pics.
But if you are truly ugly, fuck you.

On photofeeler your rating depends a lot on the quality of your photo, not on your face itself (as long as you are in 4-6 area in terms of looks), so don't worry too much dude. I haven't used my own pics, but I did some tests with pics of average dude, and he got as low as 2.5-3 on his selfies in dimly lighted room, and as high as almost 7-8 in professional pics.
But if you are truly ugly, fuck you.
Why to simp. I dont have problem even if truest of truecels, 1/10, wishes for atleast decent girl. I wish him luck to find one. Very hard, very very hard, but lets do it

Ikanevergiveup

Or atleast pretty slut to fuck

It is easy. Pretty sluts need to stop being picky, and give sex not only to handsome men, but to any kind or men, including incels. And do it not for material gains, but for sheer fuck
For ugly sluts only redemption is to be gassed. Ugly slut is total horror, ugly cunt thinks she has right to live by her sexual desires, like pretty one (with this not saying pretty female is ok to be sluts, but it atleast justified at some exten, if she do as mentioned above). And if pretty sluts giving fuck to every man, ugly ones are absolutely obsolete. Ugly femoids can be used only as housewifes by men who not against living with ugly wife, and also must not nag, when man goes to fuck with pretty sluts

Still not final solution, man of culture like me needs cute adorable virgin loli waifu of cullture for cvreating non-traditional family, but maybe would accept sum fuck from pretty whore. But no uggies, my dick is sacred, and touching with him ugly femorloid would be blasphemy
Just make something like the; sex slave system doujin

Take away a mans basic necessity and criticise him for wanting a girlfriend as an unattractive man you’re asking for foids to get shot in the head. The solution is a state girlfriend distribution program, it is the only way to cure inceldom. Until then expect your precious goddesses to keep getting capped until something’s done about it

Tbh. If so many men who are considered attractive "date down" then attractive women should too. If only juggernaut law worked both ways for everyone.

Last edited:
I can't say I disagree, but I'd probably fuck ugly slutty foids for free if they have nice bodies. I might even get in a relationship with an ugly virgin with a nice body, as long as she's not too ugly.

I like how all of your posts are [Based]

Sluts would rather kill themselves than fuck us, but at least we can fuck their corpses. :feelsokman:

Sluts would rather kill themselves than fuck us, but at least we can fuck their corpses. :feelsokman:
If corpse of pretty slut is fresh and still warm...

This will never happen so it doesn't matter