Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit's cure for low test

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-

Add zinc and a multi.
ZERO sexual activity of ANY kind for 90 days.

Lift heavy my friend, and I don't mean bicep curls. Deadlift some massive weight off the floor.

Biased powerlifter here, but there is science behind T boosting from heavy weight. No more than 5 reps, 6 should be an outside possibility, 7 reps should not be possible.

Do something like a 3 day PPL lifting program and do 30-45 minutes cardio twice a week. Your sex drive will be so high, it’ll frustrate you.

JFL at this coping bullshit.

Imagine taking T level advice from Reddit

Lmaooo redpill advice makes me cringe. This same bs was peddled 5-10 years ago and I fell for it.

Muh deadlift gonna boost ur test!!!! Huge cope. Chad just does isolations and blows ego lifting fatasses all day in every way

Zinc and other supplements are bullshit as well, they only "increase" test when you're deficient in those. You only get back what you've lost through deficiency.

The only things that work are roids and SARMs, and those have big drawbacks.

Lmaooo redpill advice makes me cringe. This same bs was peddled 5-10 years ago and I fell for it.

Muh deadlift gonna boost ur test!!!! Huge cope. Chad just does isolations and blows ego lifting fatasses all day in every way

Zinc and other supplements are bullshit as well, they only "increase" test when you're deficient in those. You only get back what you've lost through deficiency.

If only roids didn't have so many side effects

@Ellsworth is currently on a cycle if I remember correctly

Injecting 100-200mg of test per week has absolutely no real drawbacks if your T is low in the first place.

He's on high TRT.

In reality the best advice you should be taking is to stay away from using plastic containers. Rich people should have no problem with this. Poor people as usual will continue to get fucked over

Lol, Chad gets sex with a different girl every night and he consumes lots of booze and fast food and his T are still high

Injecting 100-200mg of test per week has absolutely no real drawbacks if your T is low in the first place.

He's on high TRT.
if you're prone to balding, would 200mg do any significant speeding up of the process?

He's on high TRT.
TRT is a million times better than low T. I think most normies would be better off just being on TRT all year long.

It'll make you norwood faster tho.

if you're prone to balding, would 200mg do any significant speeding up of the process?
200mg already puts you at a higher test level than 99.9% of the male population iirc from dr tony huge and some other people.

Plus your test doesn't crash like natty test when you're tired, stressed, hungry etc

It should make you more prone to balding.

Sleep is what you need

It might, but you can take Finasteride along with the test if you're really concerned. More Plates More Dates on Youtube, cringy name aside, as some good videos on preventing hair loss while taking steroids. 200mg is a mild dose and shouldn't give you much if any side effects.

TRT is a million times better than low T. I think most normies would be better off just being on TRT all year long.

It'll make you norwood faster tho.
People take Jew pills when they should be injecting test. It's absurd.

Sleep is what you need
Low T ruins your sleep.

It might, but you can take Finasteride along with the test if you're really concerned. More Plates More Dates on Youtube, cringy name aside, as some good videos on preventing hair loss while taking steroids. 200mg is a mild dose and shouldn't give you much if any side effects.

Low T ruins your sleep.
So many men take SSRIs when their "depression" could mostly go away if they were on trt instead.

Or better yet: being chad makes the depression go away better than anything

So many men take SSRIs when their "depression" could mostly go away if they were on trt instead.

Or better yet: being chad makes the depression go away better than anything
Psychologists are so massively guilty of medical malpractice as a collective, it shouldn't be shocking to anyone how common it is for psychology to be dismissed as pseudoscience.

Your t levels automatically lower when you go on reddit

Sad moment. I am and look incredibly low T

Low T ruins your sleep.
I wish I didn't have subhumanity hair genetics. My dad was completely beyond nw4 by 30.

I have a good frame though, so I'm on the fence. I might benefit from roiding for aesthetics and gym coping, but it might likely cost the hair.

inject it

go bald

be 1000 times worse off

Imagine taking T level advice from Reddit
on r/steroids has decent advice tbh

the drawbacks are easily fixed. take fish oil for liver. and as for balls shrinking who cares
inject it

go bald

be 1000 times worse off
u can do DNA test to see if ur prone to balding and also check ur ancestry

I wish I didn't have subhumanity hair genetics. My dad was completely beyond nw4 by 30.

I have a good frame though, so I'm on the fence. I might benefit from roiding for aesthetics and gym coping, but it might likely cost the hair.
If you're subhuman anyway, losing your hair wouldn't be the end of the world. If I were you, I'd only be worried if I was a normie with good enough hair to keep me out of inceldom.

inject it

go bald

be 1000 times worse off
If you're bald anyway, it doesn't matter. If you're ugly with or without hair, it doesn't matter.

the drawbacks are easily fixed. take fish oil for liver. and as for balls shrinking who cares
They seem to have very low standards for what constitutes decent T levels, at least decent enough to warrant cycling on and off with post-cycle therapy. Some of them are clinically low T naturally and see massive benefits from injecting despite never having taken supraphysiological doses of test.

u can do DNA test to see if ur prone to balding and also check ur ancestry
Since when does a DNA test do that? How does that work?

Since when does a DNA test do that? How does that work?
it's not absolutely accurate but some decent insight can be found by doing 23andme and other tests. they guess what traits u have with decent probability