Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Redditor's wife lies and says she miscarried their baby when she actually aborted it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Bad wifey :soy:
Will not tolerate her bull in the house next weekend as a punishment! :soy:

Imagine killing your own child and then lying to your husband about it.

That's why men should not get married. Women are nothing but evil manipulative, demons.

Imagine killing your own child and then lying to your husband about it.

That's why men should not get married. Women are nothing but evil manipulative, demons.
They're satanic spawns with no emotion.

That's why we need to repeal the 19th Amendment. The 19th Amendment is America's downfall where it lets wahmen fuck around and abort children.

Even reddit cucks can't defend that behaviour although many will atrophy their brain trying. What they fail to realize is that this is only a single example of female nature getting caught. If men actually became aware of the full extent of the blackpill, women's rights would be revoked this afternoon.

Brutal he should divorce her ASAP.

"Please someone just tell me what to do."
Spoken like a true redditor cuck.

Posting some based coments from https://www.removeddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/h9bwuh/

"She wasn’t sure that it was your child. I would wager money on it."

"Divorce her ASAP. Bitch killed your first born. A woman has a right to choose, but the bitch chose to fuck you over. Selfish cunt."

"Your wife murdered your baby and lied to you about it.
....is there really a lot to think about here?"

"With that level of dishonesty, you divorce her. Use this information n the filing. There’s no way I could ever stay with a woman that dishonest. Best of luck. Remember women are fucking evil. They aren’t to be trusted. Fuck them, fill them, forget them."

"Kill the bitch at that point. Shes no good"

"Good luck sleeping with a lying killer"

"Or, more likely, she is just a piece of shit. Blaming it on mental health is an easy cop out."

Last edited:
"I don't know what to do know" what do you think you have to do you stupid cuck :feelskek:

"Please someone just tell me what to do."
Spoken like a true redditor cuck.

Posting some based coments from https://www.removeddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/h9bwuh/

"She wasn’t sure that it was your child. I would wager money on it."

"Divorce her ASAP. Bitch killed your first born. A woman has a right to choose, but the bitch chose to fuck you over. Selfish cunt."

"Your wife murdered your baby and lied to you about it.
....is there really a lot to think about here?"

"With that level of dishonesty, you divorce her. Use this information n the filing. There’s no way I could ever stay with a woman that dishonest. Best of luck. Remember women are fucking evil. They aren’t to be trusted. Fuck them, fill them, forget them."

"Kill the bitch at that point. Shes no good"

"Good luck sleeping with a lying killer"

"Or, more likely, she is just a piece of shit. Blaming it on mental health is an easy cop out."
rare based redditors

Imagine a 30 something year old ""Man"" creating a le throwaway account on le reddit typing all that 1000 words essay and post it on cucked sub reddit so that some random 17 year old muh redditor can give you le advices. Why? Because
"I don't know what to do"

Really ? You don't know what to do? You want le cuckitors to tell you that your wife is whore? Bb...but I'm so confused and I love her so much. JFL

This is the absolute state of normies in relationship and marriage.

@BlkPillPres you were right. Inceldom is actually a blessing in disguise. Blackpill is indeed liberating. I pity bluepill normies. Their life is a lie.
Imagine a 30 something year old ""Man"" creating a le throwaway account on le reddit typing all that 1000 words essay and post it on cucked sub reddit so that some random 17 year old muh redditor can give you le advices. Why? Because
"I don't know what to do"

Really ? You don't know what to do? You want le cuckitors to tell you that your wife is whore? Bb...but I'm so confused and I love her so much. JFL

This is the absolute state of normies in relationship and marriage.

@BlkPillPres you were right. Inceldom is actually a blessing in disguise. Blackpill is indeed liberating. I pity bluepill normies. Their life is a lie.
Also I HATE when normies spew the "talk to a tHeRaPiSt" bullshit. Therapist my fucking ass. Not giving my hard earned money to some Jewish trickery. West is giga cucked. Can't wait for it's collapse. That will be the absolute best day of my entire life.

Last edited:
we decided to first buy a house and get things in order financially before having children
ah, the number one cuckold mistake. must be rich before breeding. didn't stop any of his ancestors, doesn't stop any pajeets, white trash or niggers now
began buying parenting books
uhh, strong second cuckold mistake. if you need to read some jewish femoid's opinion through hundreds of pages to learn how you should raise your own fucking child then it's already over. in fact it never begun because the kid isn't alive yet
I understand that my wife is the one carrying the child, and at the end has the right to make any decision she wants
classic third cuckold mistake, treating your walking hole as a conscious entity

Last edited:
Also I HATE when normies spew the "talk to a tHeRaPiSt" bullshit. Therapist my fucking ass. Not giving my hard earned money to some Jewish trickery. West is giga cucked. Can't wait for it's collapse. That will be the absolute best day of my entire life.

Therapy is for dishonest people, if you need a therapist, its because lying to yourself comes easily, and anybody you can lie to themselves everyday of their life definitely will lie to others like its second nature, I would not even trust any woman that goes to a therapist

All therapists do is literally walk you through the process of being honest with yourself, if you need to pay someone to trap you in a room and talk you into being honest with yourself that just a joke to me

At the same time, the number one thing all parents of the modern era teach their children to do is to lie to themselves, this is why to me the black pill is the best thing that ever happened to me, my eyes were open and all I saw was the truth, rather than all the lies I used to tell myself, I was basically saved by it, I was heading down the cuck path, I know it, a guy like me would have ended up married in his late 30's to some used up whore with bastard kids and I would have helped raised them with a smile, while she cheats on me behind my back

That foid would be disposed of in the worst ways outside of the west. That man needs to take a healthy dose of blackpill, and move on in life without any foid. Just find a cope or something, that is beyond brutal I would lose my mind. The fact they sit down to type out their feelings on the internet instead of actively evicting the whore speaks volumes about the state of peoples brains in the west.

Liars every last one.

That foid would be disposed of in the worst ways outside of the west. That man needs to take a healthy dose of blackpill, and move on in life without any foid. Just find a cope or something, that is beyond brutal I would lose my mind. The fact they sit down to type out their feelings on the internet instead of actively evicting the whore speaks volumes about the state of peoples brains in the west.
Yep she killed his son and hes trying to save relationship . In 3 days will forgive her