Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee It just so happens

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/1c953s8/tall_ppl_going_for_short_ppl/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/1c944of/i_am_tired/

okay, for context im 20F 5’2, my sisters are 5’2 and 5’4.

my oldest sister’s last two boyfriends have been 6’8 and 6’6, and my other sister’s boyfriend is 6’4. This past week I was asked out by my friend, 21F 6’10 (not a typo btw) and I’m kind of floored by this. is it a coincidence?
In the dating department, I have always dated guys that are 6ft or above and it's just by chance. It's not like I fell for their height in fact I would prefer dating a short guy but they don't show much interest in me xD So, the guy I am currently dating is 6’-6’1 and he's too good looking

:lul:

I think most of the manlet users on r/short migrated to r/shortguys at this point.

In the dating department, I have always dated guys that are 6ft or above and it's just by chance. It's not like I fell for their height in fact I would prefer dating a short guy but they don't show much interest in me xD So, the guy I am currently dating is 6’-6’1 and he's too good looking
brutal, the short guys are invisible to her

lol. Fuck this shit. (Heightism)

Last edited:
Im so sick of this shit foids live life on turorial mode no matter their height