Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Redditors who were permanently banned but had your ban overturned, what did you see while you were clinically dead?

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
? u sure u meant to post this mate, did the script malfunction a bit tbh tbh? ngl

i had a nightmare about empty s0ylent bottles

@Insalsa @jerrycan dan

ye

u said redditors but ur tagging incels.is posters hummmmmmmm

i think all the reddit "newsgathering" has fucked ur head tbh tbh but is ok i still love you :p

>Tfw never had a reddit account

You cant be a trucel unless you posted on /r/incels.

I might as well be permanently banned from Reddit since mods only allow discussions of cuckoldry.

Tfw suspended 3 times for being an ugly lonely virgin

Reddit is for cucks

I haven’t used my Reddit account in years tbh.

My wife's boyfriend.

Me and my hubby were putting the kids to sleep, and then I drank my soy lent EDIT: R.I.P. INBOX. EDIT: Thanks for the gold stranger!

@Reddit_is_for_cucks

I think ritalin should stop visiting Reddit tbh. I’m worried for his mental well-being and sanity. :worryfeels:

Hello mcdaddies, do you copy?
Yeti, do you copy?
Over.

I have a reddit acc. just to post on r/steam:soy::soy:

I was permanently banned from /r/braincels but it was reduced to 10 days.

My crime was saying "nignogs and low-class whites" buy lottery tickets on a thread about the lottery.
ThePunishmentFitsTheCrime

My crime was saying "nignogs and low-class whites" buy lottery tickets on a thread about the lottery.
they do though what the fuck
imagine being such a little cuck you have more of an issue with how something is said than what is said