Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Redditors mock balding men and/or go full giga-cope

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
Original post (as usual 4chan is where it’s at since the humor police can’t get them):

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NewGreentexts/comments/yz7a8v/you_ran_for_the_mirror_but_slipped_in_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

We have this sterling take from someone that’s obviously a woman — my observation’s been women really have absolutely zero sympathy for any problems men might have. Imagine if suddenly women starting balding and men reacted like this, think women would take it on the chin?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NewGreentexts/comments/yz7a8v/you_ran_for_the_mirror_but_slipped_in_the/iwyrqu0/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

These copers who somehow have top comments think you’ll be just as attractive if you shave your head lol:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NewGreentexts/comments/yz7a8v/you_ran_for_the_mirror_but_slipped_in_the/iwyiave/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NewGreentexts/comments/yz7a8v/you_ran_for_the_mirror_but_slipped_in_the/iwymh2p/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

No you won’t, it might look better than if you didn’t shave but it’s a massive downgrade from having a full head of hair (ever see those picture of Vin Diesel when the man had hair? @Gymcelled has a whole picture dump thread on this subject).

Of course we have the age old “how do I improve my personality” brackets:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NewGreentexts/comments/yz7a8v/you_ran_for_the_mirror_but_slipped_in_the/ix08su7/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

The damage that California lefty social media has done to western countries has gotta be incalculable. So much warping and indoctrination of the minds of especially young people. Often with messaging that goes against the interests of men, favors women, and just goes against reality. I think I just need to shift 100% to 4chan, Reddit has a god tier content organization system but the way they “””moderate content””” and the broad userbase totally ruins the platform.

Last edited:
Only brainwashed leftist trannies post on reddit. Don't go there. Don't read there. Don't post there. Don't take anything over there seriously.

Only brainwashed leftist trannies post on reddit. Don't go there. Don't read there. Don't post there. Don't take anything over there seriously.
You’re definitely right, the sad thing is that platform is “mainstream” and seems to represent the typical person nowadays which is just depressing as fuck. Nothing will change unless there’s some way to compete with the top down indoctrination train that government and big business have seems to me. Too many men have grown up being taught nonsense. Shit sucks yo

At least on 4chan people aren’t censored and can speak their mind even if it goes against the normie narrative on X or Y.

You’re definitely right, the sad thing is that platform is “mainstream” and seems to represent the typical person nowadays which is just depressing as fuck. Nothing will change unless there’s some way to compete with the top down indoctrination train that government and big business have seems to me. Too many men have grown up being taught nonsense. Shit sucks yo

At least on 4chan people aren’t censored and can speak their mind even if it goes against the normie narrative on X or Y.

We're past the point of no return.
Humanity is on the decline and there's nothing to stop it anymore, because everybody who speaks out against the degenerate mainstream gets silenced and ostracized.
I spent alot of time argueing, raging, rambling about how stupid everything is, but it falls on deaf ears every time. It's useless. Humanity is finished, and I mean it. Degeneracy is promoted everywhere nowadays. Corporate greed ruins everything. I could rant about this for hours, but it's useless.
The good side is: It's easier to cope with certain death when you realize that everything goes to shit. There's nothing to look forward to.

We're past the point of no return.
Humanity is on the decline and there's nothing to stop it anymore, because everybody who speaks out against the degenerate mainstream gets silenced and ostracized.
I spent alot of time argueing, raging, rambling about how stupid everything is, but it falls on deaf ears every time. It's useless. Humanity is finished, and I mean it. Degeneracy is promoted everywhere nowadays. Corporate greed ruins everything. I could rant about this for hours, but it's useless.
The good side is: It's easier to cope with certain death when you realize that everything goes to shit. There's nothing to look forward to.
I hear you mate

Side note, I love how 4chan is filled a lot of the same coping as Reddit (albeit not as bad and with people actually being able to disagree without getting removed for saying something the mods don’t like or disagree with).

That one user unironically linked a picture Chad and proceeded to use that as their defense for why balding is no big deal lmao.

Why do retards think the Apex Fallacy is a valid argument? Most people aren’t a famous actor with jawlines that can cut glass. If you’ve got a day job and don’t want to abuse steroids to wreck your health it’s also hard to find the hours a day needed to stay ripped like that. It can be done, but work + staying ripped will be your whole life. Actors can do this because working out “is” their day job.

Women have it easy on this front because all they’ve gotta do is not eat too much so they stay thin then possibly get a good boob job and bam, 97% of men will now gladly fuck you even if you’re a butterface. For men being thin is certainly attainable and looks decent if you’ve got a good face and height, but to be supermodel attractive to women you must go further and get muscles which is a massive time sink and takes a lot of sustained effort.

This sort of thing reminds me a lot of the circumcision debate in the sense that men who were circumcised don’t want to accept how they were robbed so they cope and buy into the delusion that their balding actually makes them more of a Chad lol.

Last edited:
You know the best (or worst?) part about balding cures?

The 2 biggest, most powerful anti-norwood drugs we have are fin and minoxidil. Both of which were discovered purely by accident.

That's right, minoxidil was a heart drug and fin was a prostate drug. Both of those drugs just happened to have the unwanted side effect of promoting hair growth/stopping hair loss.

If it wasn't for a random accident we would have almost nothing to cure this fucking facial disfigurement.

You know the best (or worst?) part about balding cures?

The 2 biggest, most powerful anti-norwood drugs we have are fin and minoxidil. Both of which were discovered purely by accident.

That's right, minoxidil was a heart drug and fin was a prostate drug. Both of those drugs just happened to have the unwanted side effect of promoting hair growth/stopping hair loss.

If it wasn't for a random accident we would have almost nothing to cure this fucking facial disfigurement.
Technically dutasteride and spironolactone are more powerful than fin, but funny enough both of them were also originally invented for other purposes, dutasteride was also a prostate drug, and spironolactone was originally just a diuretic.

There's also hair transplants and surgical castration. Though for the latter you'll have to find a doctor in the third world who just doesn't give a shit because any doctor in the west would just tell you "U WANNA CUT UR BALLS OFF TO STOP HAIR LOSS?! LOL YOU NEED THERAPY". They'd also write about how crazy they think you are in your medical file and might even try to get you put in the looney bin.

With all of these measures though, you have to do them before you're too far gone. You can only regrow so much hair, even with hair transplants you have a finite supply of donor hair.

The only definitive cure for baldness would be cloning hair follicles but that's more complicated than it sounds and its hard to say how far away that is.