Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Redditors make fun of simp trying to turn a hoe to a housewife

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/sadcringe/comments/10ht52n/dude_bro_bro_dude_its_cause_hes_taller_than_me/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

This guy is obviously a simp for this local mattress who seems to be infatuated with the chances of having a low status Chad. Comments are filled with a bunch of gaslighting and "run gurl, run!!!"

I just find it funny that even in unrelated subreddits to relationships and the blackpill, the same thought still persists. Normies hate us! They hate anyone who isn't Chad or Stacy! I know this is nothing new to any of us but it's just still crazy to see the hate for non-chad men "out in the wild" as redditors say.

Clown woooooooooooooorld!

I just find it funny that even in unrelated subreddits to relationships and the blackpill, the same thought still persists. Normies hate us! They hate anyone who isn't Chad or Stacy! I know this is nothing new to any of us but it's just still crazy to see the hate for non-chad men "out in the wild" as redditors say.
I thought they supported people living their own preferred ways of life.

He's a cuck for his walls of text worshipping a foid monkey branching to the next Chad already, tbh; should know by now she's gone and absolutely not worth it. :feelshaha:

I thought they supported people living their own preferred ways of life.
Believing a redditor is like believing a politician, you're an idiot to do so.

Pepe dnrd

embarassing. no woman is worth this much simpage