Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Redditors giving advice

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★

You got your classic "personal hygiene bro" and the "just be confident". Advice isnt just spitting out common since its sharing knowledge obviously they have none

What is it with these reddit youtube channels? Why do they wish to spread soy so far. Such is the way of things, I suppose.

just waste your money on therapy bro

lmao they know the only way for them to get ppl to watch is putting an anime foid in the thumbnail, desperate greedy fucks

What is it with these reddit youtube channels? Why do they wish to spread soy so far. Such is the way of things, I suppose.
Just take a shower inkwell

Did they mention if there's a way to give my personality a shower?

If you actually need to look up advice online on how to get girls or something, it’s over for you. If you’re on REDDIT looking for that kind of advice, it never even began.

If you actually need to look up advice online on how to get girls or something, it’s over for you. If you’re on REDDIT looking for that kind of advice, it never even began.

just be born CHAD brooo :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Trash advice, as always