Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Redditors get tired of CuckTears shenanigans

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-

Top comment is also high iq

damn, soon cucktears will get obliterated off the face of reddit

We should celebrate when cucktears gets banned or just loses all of its attention.

damn, soon cucktears will get obliterated off the face of reddit
If more people report them actively brigading and trolling other subs..maybe they will

Fuck these pathetic faggots.

It's true though.

We don't go out of our way to find users to shit on, they ALWAYS attack us first.

Why care about them? I've never viewed their subreddit and never will.

It's true though.

We don't go out of our way to find users to shit on, they ALWAYS attack us first.
Its just a bunch of failed fat stacies and megacucks who realize that incel blackpill is the actual truth and they are desperate to hide our truth from the world by ridiculing us.

I have said it in the past and I will say it again:
Cucktears users are human trash.
They bully the lowest of the low.
Just look at it from an outer perspective.
It's nature to badmouth people below you to feel superior.
Imagine how pathetic you need to be to resort to bullying incels.

Once I'm Führer I know which people get the first free train tickets.

I have said it in the past and I will say it again:
Cucktears users are human trash.
They bully the lowest of the low.
Just look at it from an outer perspective.
It's nature to badmouth people below you to feel superior.
Imagine how pathetic you need to be to resort to bullying incels.

Once I'm Führer I know which people get the first free train tickets.
Indeed, they are evil human beings.

Anyone ever seen that user he mentioned u/mragggan? Shes probably fat and smells like literal shit from her pussyhole. HI CUCKTEARS FAGGOTS :lul::lul::lul:

Its just a bunch of failed fat stacies and megacucks who realize that incel blackpill is the actual truth and they are desperate to hide our truth from the world by ridiculing us.
Also that.

almost as if bullying lonely virgins is pathetic.

Anyone ever seen that user he mentioned u/mragggan? Shes probably fat and smells like literal shit from her pussyhole. HI CUCKTEARS FAGGOTS :lul::lul::lul:
Check her reddit account. Her pic is right there.

Pics of the cucktears roastie referred to in the post.

I hate incels
Nobody loves laughing at incels more than I do,
Typical brainless leddit animals. This thing even wrote "I", while in reality it is nothing, but filthy vermin. Reserve a gas chamber for it.

Check her reddit account. Her pic is right there.
Also her flair on cucktears is "my vagina has 500000 miles" must be flown by a dildo because no sane man would go near that filth

Stop calling them stacies. They're ugly as fuck

Also her flair on cucktears is "my vagina has 500000 miles" must be flown by a dildo because no sane man would go near that filth
Kek :lul:

it's full of 4/10 women with self esteem issues or else middle aged women

I don't feel any offended by cucktears losers at all. They're all probably women who have spent their lives being manipulated by chads who believe the exact same shit we do but don't say it in public. The demographic is literally women who are slowly coming to the realization they have hit the fucking WALL. I take solace in the fact some of you younger volcel LARPers here that are getting on looks and statusmaxxxing will move onto something good while they will LDAR. Chad has abandoned these women, and after man is reinvigorated, there will be no beta providers to clean up the mess for them.