Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Redditors celebrate the deaths of the submarine billionaires the same way incels celebrate mass shootings

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ask/comments/14g353t/why_do_people_have_zero_sympathy_for_the_people/

WHAT FUCKING HYPOCRITES. They laugh and mock the deaths of billionaires that died trying to see the titanic in a submarine. There's this whole killer orca meme where these liberal redditors fantasize these creatures going ER on the billionaires.

2023 06 22 22 49 09 orca submarine memes   Google Search

They think its okay that they get murdered HORRIBLY by orcas in the deep sea simply because they think these billionaires live better lives than them-- they get to do cool shit and spend money frivolously on things like this deep sea expidition, when they really would rather these billionaires JUST NOT FUCKING EXIST, give all the money away-- they should live on THEIR level. It should be illegal that billionaires are better off than us serfs :soy: :soy: :soy:

And yet these same people are outraged and cant comprehend why incels can possibly feel zero empathy and actually, dare say, CELEBRATE when a deranged loner with nothing to lose goes ER. THEY CANT FUCKING COMPREHEND THAT WE ARE JUST AS EVIL AS THEY ARE. It's the exact same thing, only we are even lower than liberal serfs in debt, we are SEXLESS VIRGINS, starving for SEX, while all these fucking normies galavant around with the sex they have and wear it like a trophy, and mock us for not having sex. You're damn fucking right I'm gonna celebrate when you get shot in the fucking face. It's not even that I have something against the individuals that died. It's more of a celebration that a fellow loser finally achieved something he truly deserved-- recognition. I admire the way a normal human being can admire a caterpilar getting their wings to become a butterfly.

Last edited:
That's one thing I can relate to normies ngl

I hate richfags and dgaf if they die.

never listen to what normies have to say, always watch what they do.
they always want incels to not be bitter and angry towards people that they get mogged by but normies themselves hate it when they see better people.
also why not celebrate with them, hehe

one thing I can relate to

Alright. This will occur when the funds are provided, given that the actual answer is very different.

Being blackpilled doesn't contradict being truthful about physical appearance. Don't interrupt my rest if the response is not what you wish to believe.

Plebbitors are hypocrites but those billionaires deserved to die. I wish I could see their final moments as the submarine runs of out oxygen and all of them fall to the floor in a minute.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ask/comments/14g353t/why_do_people_have_zero_sympathy_for_the_people/

WHAT FUCKING HYPOCRITES. They laugh and mock the deaths of billionaires that died trying to see the titanic in a submarine. There's this whole killer orca meme where these liberal redditors fantasize these creatures going ER on the billionaires.

View attachment 786956

They think its okay that they get murdered HORRIBLY by orcas in the deep sea simply because they think these billionaires live better lives than them-- they get to do cool shit and spend money frivolously on things like this deep sea expidition, when they really would rather these billionaires JUST NOT FUCKING EXIST, give all the money away-- they should live on THEIR level. It should be illegal that billionaires are better off than us serfs :soy: :soy: :soy:

And yet these same people are outraged and cant comprehend why incels can possibly feel zero empathy and actually, dare say, CELEBRATE when a deranged loner with nothing to lose goes ER. THEY CANT FUCKING COMPREHEND THAT WE ARE JUST AS EVIL AS THEY ARE. It's the exact same thing, only we are even lower than liberal serfs in debt, we are SEXLESS VIRGINS, starving for SEX, while all these fucking normies galavant around with the sex they have and wear it like a trophy, and mock us for not having sex. You're damn fucking right I'm gonna celebrate when you get shot in the fucking face. It's not even that I have something against the individuals that died. It's more of a celebration that a fellow loser finally achieved something he truly deserved-- recognition. I admire the way a normal human being can admire a caterpilar getting their wings to become a butterfly.

Normies: Cheer when billionaire dies

Sees incel cheering when chads and stacies died

Normie: dis y u inkwel

normies are psychopaths exhibit #4953594

who cares about billionares

Plebbitors are hypocrites but those billionaires deserved to die. I wish I could see their final moments as the submarine runs of out oxygen and all of them fall to the floor in a minute.
It imploded apparently so they died almost instantly to pressure

Wild how the Titanic is still killing people after more than 100 years in one way or another

I'm happy they died. I was disappointed when I found out they died instantly instead of slowly asphyxiating at the bottom of the ocean. They were normie faggots who tried to conquer nature in their hubris and got cucked.

rare reddit W

I celebrate both

I dont know what happened and I dgaf

Dead billionaires means their money is up for grabs :feelsautistic:

Dead billionaires means their money is up for grabs :feelsautistic:
Apparently one of the heirs was hitting on some onlyfans hole on Twitter the day before they confirmed the people as dead. Seemed like he was swinging around his inheritance

lol its the exact same mindset

I'm with them. All billionaires should be murdered by orcas.

I'm an equal opportunity murder enjoyer, I love watching rich scum die, I love watching ghetto thugs be gunned down, I respect tarant and breivik, Eric & Dylan, ER was pretty weak sauce but he still has his saint status. Oklahoma city bomber is the meaning of making your own luck, or maybe it's what one would call magic, defying the odds and creating a miracle, very powerful energies and spiritual beings.

Krempi >>>>>>>>> bajjilion dollars

I'm happy they died. I was disappointed when I found out they died instantly instead of slowly asphyxiating at the bottom of the ocean. They were normie faggots who tried to conquer nature in their hubris and got cucked.
Solid points

never listen to what normies have to say, always watch what they do.
they always want incels to not be bitter and angry towards people that they get mogged by but normies themselves hate it when they see better people.
also why not celebrate with them, hehe
This

Of course. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.