Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal redditors can't grow a full beard and only a chinstrap because they are fat

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/11l8tql/i_dont_know_what_else_to_do_this_is_my_profile/?utm_term=2272932237&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=&utm_content=header

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/11l8tql/comment/jbb57r0/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Bac

No way someone can lack this much self-awareness... right?
Holy fuck lol

Class of 2020...
This guy is younger than me. Holy fucking shit. I thought he was 40.

1. Lose weight you fat piece of fuck
2. Use minoxidil and beardmaxx or get a hair transplant
3. Get better style and photos, he looks like a complete dork in all of these pictures and a complete weirdo faggot

Holy shit Reddit gives such shitty dating advice lmao

3. Get better style and photos, he looks like a complete dork in all of these pictures and a complete weirdo faggot

They probably all get banned or downvoted to hell if they give real advice. Reddit is designed to be a feel good circlejerk.

bro just needs to work on his personality jfl

They probably all get banned or downvoted to hell if they give real advice. Reddit is designed to be a feel good circlejerk.
he’s the typical Redditor lmao. That’s the ironic part.

Remember kids, sort by controversial to get the realistic mean comments to show up.

Also he mogs me.

Last edited:
Egg shaped head, like a pizza with all the toppings in the middle & a barren outta edge.

There's a woman at this autism thing I attend & she has a husband that she's cucking with another autist jfl, she also has bad red inflamed acne skin that she never covers with foundation or anything. Ridiculous.

Are you balding?
Norwood 2 but also a freakishly shaped head with a massive forehead and deformed nose, I look like a retard.

Norwood 2 but also a freakishly shaped head with a massive forehead and deformed nose, I look like a retard.
He’s Norwood 3 already at 21, it’s very over for him, no woman his age will date an extremely balding man no matter what he looks like. @PLA1092

He’s Norwood 3 already at 21, it’s very over for him, no woman his age will date an extremely balding man no matter what he looks like. @PLA1092
He needs to SEAmaxx.

There's a woman at this autism thing I attend & she has a husband that she's cucking with another autist jfl
Are the guys she's fucking moggers?

Are the guys she's fucking moggers?
Well, ain't seen her husband but he comes from a rich family & has a job, the dude she's cheating with is the least fucked up out of the group or to put it another way doesn't stand out as autistic, is in the taller echelon & among the better looking facially; go figure.

No chad's though.

Well, ain't seen her husband but he comes from a rich family & has a job, the dude she's cheating with is the least fucked up out of the group or to put it another way doesn't stand out as autistic, is in the taller echelon & among the better looking facially; go figure.

No chad's though.
I see, so they're definitely fucking? Females at IRL autism groups turns the other guys into simps in my experience.

This guy is way too far on the norwood scale. I bet he wouldn't even be considered for hair transplant. His only choice is to lose all this weight.

The neck beard + mustache look is very popular among Redditors.

he's ugly, even if he lost weight he would still be ugly. you can tell by his facial structure

also he's balding bad and unable to grow facial in an aesthetic way, wonder what his height is.

either way he should be on this forum, not browsing reddit.

Muh gymmaxx muh self improvment. No you dumb faggot he needs to start posting here

look at his facial structure, losing weight wouldn't do much for him looks wise. still good advice for general health

hair transplants aren't cheap, they also aren't a fix all. if he is balding this bad a hair transplant might be a waste

No way someone can lack this much self-awareness... right?
Holy fuck lol
It's not his fault. Bluepilled society tells him that looks don't matter, only personality

Muh gymmaxx muh self improvment. No you dumb faggot he needs to start posting here
You miss the point faggot, if he can do the following things and he still fails then he can post on here.
look at his facial structure, losing weight wouldn't do much for him looks wise. still good advice for general health

hair transplants aren't cheap, they also aren't a fix all. if he is balding this bad a hair transplant might be a waste
You can never know ur true facial structure till you lean max

I see, so they're definitely fucking? Females at IRL autism groups turns the other guys into simps in my experience.
Oh yeah absolutely, he has developed the soy grin ever since & is now eating vegan 'cos she does; absurd.

I woud have simillar facial hair If I woudn't shave it off. And gain extra weight

It's not his fault. Bluepilled society tells him that looks don't matter, only personality
They don't matter as much as they're memed to on incel forums, but the guy would be below average even if he was 40, never mind 21.

Ehhhh nothing a couple of good ol showers won't fix

Class of 2020...
This guy is younger than me. Holy fucking shit. I thought he was 40.
Brutal!!

It's ovER

IMG 2599 2