Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

redditors and normies automatically assume making a woman laugh (on tinder) = able to fuck her

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
hey guys, i made a random whore on tinder say "lol"! I'm totally gonna fuck her now :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

edit: thanks for the gold stranger

making a woman laugh as an incel its not that hard tbh you just have to exist

incels make women laugh everyday

Imagine thinking a foids laughing at your ugliness means she wants you in her holes.

This isn't even laughing kek :lul:

She may just be sitting on some bus seat and being so bored that she nonchalantly replies "lol" to anything

Tbh

tinder should just unmatch if a girl sends a one word response

most of those convos are one sided

They should be instantly shipped out to camps by the government if they give one word responses.

True, however Tinder will never risk disappointing thus losing any beta/cuck male client. If he hopes for nothing, still let him hope as long as possible

Just be her court jester while she waits for tyrone bro

hey guys, i made a random whore on tinder say "lol"! I'm totally gonna fuck her now :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

edit: thanks for the gold stranger

Alpha fuxx,Beta lauxx
Anytime now there will be researches telling us that being humorous is genetically inherited.

She's laughing at you, cuck, not with you.

Chad blabbing platitudes: funny, profound, awesome personality.

Incel say something: flat, unfunny, bad personality.

there's some truth to it, it's very hard to make them laugh when they're on their guard and ice cold around single men

it's easy as fuck to make them laugh when you're not a threat, like with some male relative's wife or something

These cucks don't understand causality.

You are Chad -----> Foid is very comfortable around you and laughs at every shitty remark you make because she (subconsciously) wants to seem agreeable and liked by you

You legit make her laugh ---XXX--> You are Chad

Those idiots are wasting their time. Must read

Also imagine you spend 30 minutes on a cringy Choose Your Own Adventure style pickup-line poem and then when you actually get a date you sit there awkwardly and realize your Rick and Morty leddit humor doesn't work in real life.

Just be below 6 feet and women will laugh. Manlets are the real slayers

Also imagine you spend 30 minutes on a cringy Choose Your Own Adventure style pickup-line poem and then when you actually get a date you sit there awkwardly and realize your Rick and Morty leddit humor doesn't work in real life.

so legit

what do they expect to happen if they put all their effort into making shitty text jokes, they meet up and the girl is ice cold?

having good bones means being able to fuck women.

Women are low iq retards. They laugh at everything.

If you’re not gigachad, tinder will only bring sadness.

These cucks don't understand causality.

You are Chad -----> Foid is very comfortable around you and laughs at every shitty remark you make because she (subconsciously) wants to seem agreeable and liked by you

You legit make her laugh ---XXX--> You are Chad

Those idiots are wasting their time. Must read
Female sexuality is primitive. It's not what you do that impresses her, it's how you look.
Women may claim they want a guy with a sense of humor, and they do. But, what they conveniently leave out is that you have to look like a model first.

Last edited:
I can make women laugh...at me.

They are so starved of female attention, any form of validation is a victory for them. In fact, many men simply love being in the presence of women (like a waitress), even if they know they're not gonna fuck her.

Just be louis ck theory

My friend is like this and i can't fucking stand it

They are so starved of female attention, any form of validation is a victory for them. In fact, many men simply love being in the presence of women (like a waitress), even if they know they're not gonna fuck her.

They’re kinda right, whenever Chad approaches a throng of roasties teeheeing will commence

“He’s funny teehee”

Making a foid laugh is a meme. Take the humor pill.

Being a woman's clown will only get you friendzoned at best, assuming you are not that ugly. Humor and whatnot only work if you have the looks to back it up.

making a woman laugh as an incel its not that hard tbh you just have to exist

Being a woman's clown will only get you friendzoned at best, assuming you are not that ugly. Humor and whatnot only work if you have the looks to back it up.

Forever Friendzoned = Incel.

No chemistry aka looks = No Fucking

Fucking her "incel(esque) Friend" = Backup plan at the very best. Even then she'd go Lesbian or "asexual" [TeeHee]
having good bones means being able to fuck women.
Imagine thinking a foids laughing at your ugliness means she wants you in her holes.
PS I would never want to be a Foids back up plan cause I know she'd run off with the first guy that's better looking than me which isn't very hard tbh.
More like ridiculously easy tbph.

To laugh at you just show the little dick, especially if you're tall ... at these times manlets take advantage!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back