Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditors' #1 advice to finding a girlfriend - "Go on Meetup.com and join a kickball league"

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
lol @ all the future kickballcels

future cooking class-cels

future hiking meetup-cels

Meetup is a huge cope.
Everyone is on there not to engage in activities but to find women and women know this. It will never work because chad only, sorry.

Do you have a link or it's a generic thing they say?

Meetup is a huge cope.
Everyone is on there not to engage in activities but to find women and women know this. It will never work because chad only, sorry.

just kick a ball bro

Foids don’t have hobbies. I have joined many groups over the years and they are all at least 75% male. I legit have no idea what they do for fun. Maybe just watch Netflix and YouTube or talk about boys?

Foids don’t have hobbies. I have joined many groups over the years and they are all at least 75% male. I legit have no idea what they do for fun. Maybe just watch Netflix and YouTube or talk about boys?

They will never do any pursuit just for the sake of excelling in it like men do. There's always an ulterior motive. Anyway Chad is their 'hobby'.

Meetup is a huge cope.
I found a group to play pub trivia with through meetup.com. Good group of friends but all the single men there are incel-tier including me

Redditors' #1 advice to finding a girlfriend: "Bruh just be yourself bruh it worked for me bruh trust me bruh bruh bruh" :feelsaww:

Foids don’t have hobbies.
Nah bruh, most of em do - fakeupmaxxing and fucking chad

Last edited:
volcel if you don't soccerMAX