Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Redditor spreads blackpill and gets over 20k like in a day (IT btfo)

"I can add to this. I've lost like 80 lbs"
"The difference between then and now is night and day"
"I get faster, friendlier service, more people smiling when we interact, more interest in my life, strangers striking up conversations, making new friends and sexual attention that basically didn't exist"

Goddamn suicidefuel. I lost 60+ lbs (35kg or so) and the only difference was that people went from hostile, to completely ignoring me.

It looks like the world is becoming more and more blackpilled, while IT type people keep trying to ridicule us and hope the blackpill goes away. This redditor sharing the blackpill gets over 20k likes in a single day.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/r514os/being_ugly_is_the_worst_thing_you_can_get/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

The blackpill is unstoppable, but it doesn't mean that there will be some kind of uprising.

It's not the black pill. :feelsjuice:

"I can add to this. I've lost like 80 lbs"
"The difference between then and now is night and day"
"I get faster, friendlier service, more people smiling when we interact, more interest in my life, strangers striking up conversations, making new friends and sexual attention that basically didn't exist"

Goddamn suicidefuel. I lost 60+ lbs (35kg or so) and the only difference was that people went from hostile, to completely ignoring me.
Beyond over for you then

The blackpill is unstoppable, but it doesn't mean that there will be some kind of uprising.
True, but the first step is to make the world acknowledge and accept the blackpill.

Wym?

There is nothing worse in this world than being ugly. Technology or money is all cope, which is why you see Asian women fucking white men over rich Asian guys

There is nothing about modern dating scene and smth like Pareto principle in the article (that is, actual :blackpill:). + reddit is a very cucked and anti-incel platform, you need just to type this word (incel) into the search line to be sure of that.

There is nothing worse in this world than being ugly. Technology or money is all cope, which is why you see Asian women fucking white men over rich Asian guys
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

There is nothing about modern dating scene and smth like Pareto principle in the article (that is, actual :blackpill:). + reddit is a very cucked and anti-incel platform, you need just to type this word (incel) into the search line to be sure of that.
Blackpill is lookism.

Brocels go and mass upvote that post!!!!!!!

Physical attractiveness being objective is part of the blackpill. The mainstream media has pushed the “beauty is in the eyes of the beholder” and “there’s someone out there for everyone” bluepill messages forever.

Pendant ce temps, le service informatique ne nous croit pas lorsque nous leur disons que la guerre est en cours. :feelsjuice:

so their ''counter-argument'' is putting an ugly man to reinforce the blackpill concept that an ugly man ranting about stuff is seen as something bad?
the levels IT has to go to to deny the blackpill

the levels IT has to go to to deny the blackpill
the only moment they will ever admit they are wrong and retarded would be just to save face in case they feel their shithole sub is about to get banned or something.

Blackpill is honestly getting more acceptance. I use incelmemes all the time and normies find them funny and often agree.

yh, dat dude was just a normie under the disguise of a hundred kilos

you, like me, on the other hand... :feelsrope:

It looks like the world is becoming more and more blackpilled, while IT type people keep trying to ridicule us and hope the blackpill goes away. This redditor sharing the blackpill gets over 20k likes in a single day.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/r514os/being_ugly_is_the_worst_thing_you_can_get/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

ITfags and society in general don´t care about uglyness until you touch their womerinos.

Blackpill is honestly getting more acceptance. I use incelmemes all the time and normies find them funny and often agree.
Blackpill will outstrip all other ideologies.
ITfags and society in general don´t care about uglyness until you touch their womerinos.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back