Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Redditor sheboon nigger u/BadAssPrincessAlanie is the gross piece of shit who makes fun of you online

looks like a clown

Hahaha...she looks like my cousin:

Mul2

She would be posting on here if born male. Disgusting, crazed, ugly looking nigger. Someone should kneel on her neck also hi IT. :feelskek:

This sheebon finds this image flattering...:feelskek:

Last edited:
Last edited:
What's the issue? Looks like average nigger to me I seen a lot like her around. Especially in school. Also for some reason nigger foids like to socialize with white people I dont know why, even I dont like socializing with other whites because they always try to feel superior to my slavic ass. I prefer being around niggers I had a nigger friend in university he was always nice to me and he was very genuine even though he mogged THE FUCK out of me he was GIGAgymmaxxed his arm was bigger than my head jfl but yeah he was always cool with me and I enjoyed his company. But then when I hanged out with my white '''''friend''''' they always made me feel like shit and talked behind my back.

Idk I feel like niggers are a mixed bag but at least niggers are mostly honest with you they wont try to lie to you if they dont like you they will just tell you they dont like you but its just in general thats not true for all.

She would be posting on here if born male. Disgusting, crazed, ugly looking nigger. Someone should kneel on her neck also hi IT. :feelskek:
Officer i can't breathe :feelskek::feelskek:

Smiles like Hillary Clinton, before child raping session.

Don't pay attention to her

Just don't have a yellow dick or she will try and peel it theory :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back