Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditor roasts Jeff Bezos for ascending and having a “mid-life crisis”

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
DE173101 EA29 4B24 8456 FBE4862053A7

i'm sure he's devastated by this reddit commentary

"gf half his age" :feelskek: she looks like a 50 year old tranny

Bezos is a total loser, yeah. Unreal cope.

Then good for him :dab:

he picked her for the tits, seems pretty obvious

still sets a terrible example, but maybe it really is that bad for autistic moneymaxxers

i've noticed this earlier, it seems that the more public a successful guy is, the more likely he is to have a super ugly and old wife, something to do with public perception and public approval maybe
i feel like a shady guy who had a lot of money and connections and didn't need the public's approval, would have a much higher chance of having a hot woman

Half his age? Is Bezos 100 yo or something? He's very well for his age then.

No sane man would make fun of such a fucking winner. Bezos literally won life, at this point he own the fucking game.

while you look at this guy's past and present wives or romantic interests, remember that even now there are working class guys out there who get married to cute 18-19-20 year old working class girls

That shirt is lit ngl.

while you look at this guy's past and present wives or romantic interests, remember that even now there are working class guys out there who get married to cute 18-19-20 year old working class girls

Call me mad, but I actually think his ex-wife was more attractive. I felt he downgraded.

Call me mad, but I actually think his ex-wife was more attractive. I felt he downgraded.
Yeah she looked like a tranny too, I hope he's fucking like 10 super giga models a day with the kind of money he has if he's not then he's a braindead retard or probably a lizard

"gf half his age" :feelskek: she looks like a 50 year old tranny
Even his old wife mogged her. This dude has shit taste in foids. Her brother tried to blackmail him too or some shit. He is simping hard

soyciety mocking men for their lifestyle and tastes. ''just be yourself bro none cares what you do bro nobody hates bro'' :soy::soy::soy:

all that money amounts to that revolting tranny old foid
while chadrone fucks 100s of JBs for free

Heart eyes motherfucker!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back