Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditor regrets having same gender sex

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★

@Lv99_BixNood @Zer0/∞ @Mecoja @Retardfuel

Long story short, he is now going to be a bottom bitch for the rest of his life.

View attachment 886111
@Lv99_BixNood @Zer0/∞ @Mecoja @Retardfuel
I guessed he would feel this way. Someone is either gay or not, you cant choose your orientation. Poor bastard is probably incel in denial and went for the reddit advice to become gay, thats their advice for everything. I dont understand how can a man look himself in the mirror knowing he had sex with another men. The most emasculating thing there is.

Wait, you’re telling me that western sexual decadence/excess and the resulting degeneracy leads to regret?! :worryfeels:

Wait, you’re telling me that western sexual decadence/excess and the resulting degeneracy leads to regret?! :worryfeels:
Umm, can you like, NOT? There’s just so much to unpack here, like, I can’t even, oh my gosh. Of course it doesn’t you silly billy, that’s like SO close-minded of you and stuff, you’re controlling women with that little PROBLEMATIC attitude of yours that hinders our ability to feel empowered and stuff. Yikes indeed.

Umm, can you like, NOT? There’s just so much to unpack here, like, I can’t even, oh my gosh. Of course it doesn’t you silly billy, that’s like SO close-minded of you and stuff, you’re controlling women with that little PROBLEMATIC attitude of yours that hinders our ability to feel empowered and stuff. Yikes indeed.
:feelskek:

So a woman is more likely to date a bisexual male than a 5'5 male? :feelsrope:

Average looksmax.org user

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back