Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Redditor realizes women can't be homeless

GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
-
JFL @ the soycopers doing mental gymnastics. Redditors need to rounded up & put down.

Of course the most updooted comment puts the blame on men for being more violent etc. instead of acknowledging the fact that there will always be someone who will simp for a woman so that she doesn't have to be homeless.

Of course the most updooted comment puts the blame on men for being more violent etc. instead of acknowledging the fact that there will always be someone who will simp for a woman so that she doesn't have to be homeless.
That's what pisses me off. These simps and foids will upvote anything that fits their narrative even if it's incorrect.

Foids live on easy mode. They easily get some beta to marry them and therefore they don't get homeless in most of the cases even in India.

That's the male privilege, damn those privileged homeless males

sort by controversial to find the comments supporting men because cuckit deems it controversial to support men in any way

But they still want you to contribute to Soyciety :feelskek:

sort by controversial to find the comments supporting men because cuckit deems it controversial to support men in any way
I did and it was all downvoted comments. I'd expect no less from foids.

All a foid has to do to get a new house is pretend to love the owner of that house and she's in.

That's why the only foids that are homeless are usually old and ugly.

I did and it was all downvoted comments. I'd expect no less from foids.
Reddit cucks and toilets in action :soy:

All a foid has to do to get a new house is pretend to love the owner of that house and she's in.
Foids get what they want because of their vagina. Can't even blame them for taking advantage of pathetic simps. Not their fault that simps have no morals and do whatever foids ask of them.

This post reinforce my view Reddit is full of morons with the IQ of a baby cuttlefish.

Foids get what they want because of their vagina. Can't even blame them for taking advantage of pathetic simps. Not their fault that simps have no morals and do whatever foids ask of them.
Foids become multimillionaires by literally existing and babbling nonsense in front of on a webcam.

Meanwhile men have to wageslave at least 40 hours per week, get humiliated doing it and barely make a living. its so fucking over

Foids become multimillionaires by literally existing and babbling nonsense in front of on a webcam.

Meanwhile men have to wageslave at least 40 hours per week, get humiliated doing it and barely make a living. its so fucking over
This won't be a problem when I take over and am in powER.

more and more truth comments on reddit now days, even if they are not highly upvoted. this means one thing

that both :redpill::blackpill: are spreading like wildfire, i have noticed more confrontational comments from men now on social media especially when it comes to foid poor behaviour

still too many simps, all simps need to :feelsrope:(in lego star wars)

i have noticed more confrontational comments from men now on social media especially when it comes to foid poor behaviour
I have as well but I'm afraid that degeneracy will overpower the blackpill. Simps and foids manipulate facts and are able to get others to believe these false facts which is scary. People want to be lied to if it makes them feel good and that's the problem. The blackpill hurts so people will only try to discredit it.

fk that sand nigger whore poki
be fake girl gamer whos ugly
get a simp following
become a multimillionaire

fk that sand nigger whore poki
be fake girl gamer whos ugly
get a simp following
become a multimillionaire
Worst of all is poki is fucking hideous. Have you ever seen her without makeup :feelskek:.But simps began to fetishize her and she became popular. She's a normie whore with no talent.

Worst of all is poki is fucking hideous. Have you ever seen her without makeup :feelskek:.But simps began to fetishize her and she became popular. She's a normie whore with no talent.
ya i have seen her, shes hideous which is an achievement since sand niggress here in cuckdana tend to be good looking

Just another way foids have it easy. You don't see any foids (Maybe 1 in every 1000) that are homeless because as we know, they are handed everything in life. Living life on recruit mode. Look at the comments try to do mental gymnastics and try to explain this without just stating the obvious which is that foids have it easy :feelskek:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NoStupidQuestions/comments/zxgsob/why_arent_there_many_homeless_women/

1. Foids can pretty much get free shelter if she finds a betabuxx to marry or a sugar daddy.
2. Alternatively she becomes a hooker and her pimp or madam provides housing for her, or makes enough money turning tricks to rent on her own.
3. Can get herself pregnant and get enough money from welfare and child support to rent an apartment, or get section 8 or public housing.
4. Become a stripper or start an OnlyFans, she'll make much more money than the previous methods.
5. Have sex with the landlord in exchange for rent.

Bonus: yes, there are much more domestic violence shelters catering only to women and children and barely any catering to them. We are that disposable in the eyes of society.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back