Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

redditor makes himself a beta cuck and his wife will cheat on him soon

Fix your marriage by having another kid. And I'm the asshole not worthy of relationships.

Hahaha! :feelsPop:

Having kids nevER fixes one's marriage. :feelskek:

Its either a good marriage or it isn't. :feelsokman:

The economy is ruthless in today's world. There should be something like what was done in the Third Reich- 1/3 mortgage forgiven for every child. (And straight cash for every child after that)

The economy is ruthless in today's world. There should be something like what was done in the Third Reich- 1/3 mortgage forgiven for every child. (And straight cash for every child after that)

I think the logic here is that the kid will somehow reignite their familial love somehow

JFL what a cuck :feelskek: At least I hope he's not dumb enough to fall for the whore's trick and actually gets another child :feelskek:

JFL what a cuck :feelskek: At least I hope he's not dumb enough to fall for the whore's trick and actually gets another child :feelskek:
And now he has to watch for Chad not giving him (yet another) baby to feed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

True, Also marriage is bad because it hogties the man to the goverment and they can do
whatever they want with him, Give her all the money and the house, And if kids THEM TOO!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back