Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Redditor gives brilliant analogy to understanding foids (chad only)

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Not just an accessory, I think, but a set of services to which they can subscribe. I say this as a middle-aged man who has gotten divorce raped twice and worked predominantly with women my entire career. I’ve heard hundreds of women talk to each other when they don’t think men are listening.

We’re not fully human to most women. Full stop.

We’re access to sex, money, social status (primarily aimed at other women), genetic continuation, emotional support, life organization, and protection. And if we’re not “performing” any one of those services to their satisfaction (we're not tall enough, don’t do "open relationships", don’t make enough money, aren’t organized enough, don’t want kids, don’t constantly stroke their egos…etc. to fucking infinity), then they are fully encouraged by their peers to simply “subscribe” to another man who does. Often without cancelling their subscription to us. And with less guilt than adding an HBOMax sub on top of their Netflix account.

And I think that’s where a lot of the femcel/FDS (Female Dating Strategy) rage comes from. Imagine hearing everyone talk about how awesome House of the Dragon is, but when you try to sign up to watch it, it won’t let you set up an account, no matter how hard you try. “All my friends can get an account! Why can’t I?” So, you go online for tech support and find a bunch of other people who can’t get an account either and you rage together about how unfair it is.

Because they expect the services, but not to engage with a fully sentient and emotionally complex human being. They’re as baffled by our need for reciprocity as they would be if Hulu suddenly started refusing to play anything until they asked about its day or took out the trash.

And that’s why I don’t date anymore. I’m done being treated as subhuman.

I already know enough to conclude their scum and should be lower than pets in status

fuck you you stupid normies :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

relationships are transactional. it's the saint BPP pill

'Women are human beings too :foidSoy:.
They complain about dehumanization by [some] men yet they constantly dehumanize men alongside soyciety.
Men in their eyes are machines who must perform certain tasks and if men fail, they're seen lower than trash.

Sigmund Freud IQ and his analogy even uses normshit references to movies and streaming so they’lol understand it easier.