Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditor foid supposedly talks with incel irl

if it comes out of a foids mouth it's larp.

When you're so fucking hideous and ugly the only comparison that can be made is Danny Devito :ahegao:

When you're so fucking hideous and ugly the only comparison that can be made is Danny Devito :ahegao:
huh, but i thought danny devito had a ''great personality'' and was the prime example of succesful inkler? why is he constantly mocked by foids then? teeeeheeee

They feel entitled to a woman and refuse to change themselves and then blame women for having too high standards because obviously they get swiped right when their shitty creepy selfie or dick pic is rejected.
They also have high standards usually. They couldn’t be with any woman. That’s the thing. They don’t take care of themselves, want someone to take them as they are but they want a top model with no personality who’s going to do whatever they want.
:lul::lul::lul:

huh, but i thought danny devito had a ''great personality'' and was the prime example of succesful inkler? why is he constantly mocked by foids then? teeeeheeee
He had a big confidence on the bank account.:D

well is she wrong i never really thought about it but danny devito is married :feelshehe:

I think reddit is just a bunch of bots emulating the metaconscious of NPCtards.

seems like cap ngl
also using a celebrity as a example of a ugly dude with a gf is dumb asf

Probably larp but wouldn't surprise me either. That's exactly what an autistic incel would say

Tyrone76

Also didn’t you get banned for talking to some female over VC who sent u nudes?
Because this could be seen as "bragging" I have to word this a certain way.:

An ugly loser can have females talk to him on VC and send him nudes. That's literally a stereotypical boogeyman from the 90's internet that continues to this day. Incel as fuck really.

The OP for posterity:

I wonder why she deleted it? :feelshehe:

Because this could be seen as "bragging" I have to word this a certain way.:

An ugly loser can have females talk to him on VC and send him nudes. That's literally a stereotypical boogeyman from the 90's internet that continues to this day. Incel as fuck really.
Don’t you have a chad voice? If people can confirm you’re ugly I have no problem.

As long as if you’re not having sex whatever I guess.

Don’t you have a chad voice? If people can confirm you’re ugly I have no problem.

As long as if you’re not having sex whatever I guess.
People say I have a chad voice but maybe I am a bit of an autist and have an autist voice everyone is secretly making fun of by calling a chad voice... or I have a chad voice but my autism makes me think people are lying to make fun of my autism. I probably don't actually have autism though, in case any lurking females reading this are wondering about the quality of my excellent sperm.

I have met up with some people I knew from online and they confirmed that I am ugly.

I think reddit is just a bunch of bots emulating the metaconscious of NPCtards.
High IQ i can feel that too with every social media, Almost every reddit/youtube post starts with the same set of words like "as a something something" or "communication is something something" or "competition is good for consumers" :feelswhat:

well is she wrong i never really thought about it but danny devito is married :feelshehe:
yes, even after having money and success, he was married with a 1/10 buttfuck ugly kike

People say I have a chad voice but maybe I am a bit of an autist and have an autist voice everyone is secretly making fun of by calling a chad voice... or I have a chad voice but my autism makes me think people are lying to make fun of my autism. I probably don't actually have autism though, in case any lurking females reading this are wondering about the quality of my excellent sperm.
Yeah I searched up a vocaroo and yeah you have a nice voice (no homo). I’m sure u got the “you don’t sound like an inkwell” lol.
I have met up with some people I knew from online and they confirmed that I am ugly.
Yeah you’re also 5’7 and balding if I recall correctly. Idk why people are angry with you, getting nudes without showing your face doesn’t mean shit if you can’t fuck IRL.

Yeah I searched up a vocaroo and yeah you have a nice voice (no homo). I’m sure u got the “you don’t sound like an inkwell” lol.

Yeah you’re also 5’7 and balding if I recall correctly. Idk why people are angry with you, getting nudes without showing your face doesn’t mean shit if you can’t fuck IRL.
I know why people get mad but I can't say it here hahahaha:smonk:

High IQ i can feel that too with every social media, Almost every reddit/youtube post starts with the same set of words like "as a something something" or "communication is something something" or "competition is good for consumers" :feelswhat:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

tbh