Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditor agrees to open relationship... you already know the deal

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★

TLDR:
-Agrees to open relationship :soy::soy::soy:
-GF meets other guy, tells OP to pay for a hotel for them on two seperate occasions
-GF breaks up with OP to be with other dude

You just can't make this shit up.

:lul::lul::lul:

why men pay for women?ffs lol

JFL AT THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NORMIES HE LITERALLY PAID FOR HIS GIRLFRIEND TO CUCK HIM :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

These are the same people that deny the blackpill.
No point in debating them.

paying for the hotel room where another man dicked your girl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

when i think people like that redditor have more money and girls than me

UGH

It is extremely easy for women to get laid, like even if youre a 10/10 guy a 2/10 girl will have an easier time getting laid. I just dont understand how any male can agree to an open relationship, if your gf brings it up its over, shes not attracted to you and thinks youre a cuck. Women win 100% of the time

hahahah fucking cuck idiot hahahaaha thats why incelistan needs to happen btw

Why the hell do these "men" become cucks?
Stop it!!

Reading this gave me secondhand suicidal thoughts

it's scary to think of all the men getting destroyed like this, while foids get away with it, think of all that injustice, all that pure negative energy that never goes anywhere.
if karma existed foids would be getting struck by lightning all the time.

JFL AT THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NORMIES HE LITERALLY PAID FOR HIS GIRLFRIEND TO CUCK HIM :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
:soy: We were still technically dating at the time. I have no right to withhold money from my SO when she is in need. Passive aggressiveness like that is really toxic.

Than he posts on Reddit to get berated by his fellow numales for being a mysoginist who has no right over his girlfriend's body.Cucks are literally the lowest form of life possible.Id rather be an incel for an indefinite amount of lifetimes than live even one moment as a cuck.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK

MY. SIDES ARE IN ORBIT

FUCKING BLUE PILL CUCKS

THIS HAPPENS100%OF THE TIME

ALL OF OUR THEORIES PROVEN ONCE AGAIN

HAHAHAHAHA

WHEN WILL THEY WAKE UP

Burn the West.

Everyone involved in this story deserved gassing.

This shit actually can be made up...but I'll take it as true because even if it's fake, it's fake but accurate. There are numale soyboys who are this cucked.

Hating a foid is like hating a dog for doing dog shit. But you can always hate a cuck.

It is extremely easy for women to get laid, like even if youre a 10/10 guy a 2/10 girl will have an easier time getting laid. I just dont understand how any male can agree to an open relationship, if your gf brings it up its over, shes not attracted to you and thinks youre a cuck. Women win 100% of the time
Hating a foid is like hating a dog for doing dog shit. But you can always hate a cuck.
Everyone involved in this story deserved gassing.

Why is it that literally every day theres a different story of a reddit cuck getting cuck

I wouldn't be surprised if half of these were fiction posts from redditors with cuck fetishes.

This one's larp. They're high school sweethearts and dated more than 4 years. All those sweet first love experience and feelings just disappear because she saw a Chad ONCE? Plus he stupidly paid for him dicking down his love? This is gigafiction for reddit cuck fetish. Or maybe I'm just coping. I just think that this is unlikely to be real

Yeah you're coping, women don't give a shit about all that first love shit, all they care about is finding their next upgrade. Highschool love shit almost never lasts unless they're with a turbochad from what I've seen. I could easily believe this story, they come out of high school and then realise they want to try other people and thus you end up with this kind of shit.
Then JBF (Just Be First) theory doesn't work here. The only single theory that's always proven true is Just Be Chad. Fuckkk is it that over for non chads?

Next level coping in the reddit comments. They dont realize all women are like that.