Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditcuck's therapist wife made an onlyfans and is possibly cheating on him...

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Therapy is a meme. Just had to state that for the 1000th time for any incels still questioning whether or not they should go. Look at this redditcuck's story on /r/confession about his wife making an onlyfans and offering up services that she won't even do for him :feelskek:. He's also completely fine with that. The post reads almost like someone mocking the way redditfags type as well with how gay it sounds with "we embarked on a journey...", and how he says he constantly compliments her looks (essentially like a niceguy and what redditfags think incels do). You can already tell what type of guy this is. The fact that she is a therapist just made me laugh because time and time again it always turns out this way with yet another female therapist being outed as a whore and people legitimately think therapy is a useful tool for incels. Imagine receiving advice from this roastie?... :feelshaha:

Link to the full post:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/confessions/comments/ubjayr/i_just_found_out_that_my_wife_has_an_onlyfans/

Last edited:
Therapists are now more mentally ill than their patients :feelshaha:

"We are into adult breastfeeding." Yup that sums up everything. I hope he gets blackpilled and divorce raped.

Feed her shotgunpills. :feelsjuice:

At this point I've reached the state where I don't want any companionship. I'd rather be alone. Rather, than living in a cucked relationship or taking any part of modern society's ideas.

Based downvote lol

Therapists are now more mentally ill than their patients :feelshaha:

These dykes go into psychology because they are trying to figure out why they are insane lmao

All women who major in psychology are nuts

funniest post I’ve seen in a minute that I’m suspicious it’s a troll :what:

Such a little cucked faggot if real :lul:

Why do these soys always have the need to write their entire backgrounds

Western women are degenerate, regardless of being liberal or conservative. What a cuck thinking, "muh God" is gonna keep the Foid in check.

lol, if she recorded the breastfeeding thing for her OnlyFans without his consent, it's literally illegal :feelskek:

"We are into adult breastfeeding." Yup that sums up everything. I hope he gets blackpilled and divorce raped.
Whats wrong with it? I totally would

the advice:

"you can pay for my onlyfans sweetie" :foidSoy:

Was zur hölle hat man hier gelesen Alter. Eine Fotze die Ratschläge gibt , aber dn Gerat Schlagenden ( Typ in tHeRaPiE ) nicht ficken wird. Und ein OF erstellt , nur damit ihr Turbo Fotzenlecker von Mann , Ihren OF abboniert. Alter wie kann Man so vercuckt sein. Passiert wenn Man nur von Fotzen aufgezogen wird , und fast jeder Lehrer ne Fotze ist . I guess. @Rotter @Lux @DottKo334 @IchWillSterben @Lebensmüder

I still remember the day she farted and I hugged and kissed her and said yeah I want you to be yourself. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::soy: No way this is real. :feelsclown: