Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Redditcel loses all hope and finally takes the blackpill

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wageslavecel.
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/1e7t9ef/life_gets_easier_when_you_realise_women_dont_want/

Life gets easier when you realise women don't want you​

There's no guess work or worry!
Was that girl smiling at me? No she wasn't
If I asked that girl at the bar out what would happen? I'd get shot down instantly, next question.
All my friends are in relationships? Good for them, but it will never be me.
Romance in media? Only a fantasy, not real in my world.
Love isn't real for me. No woman will love me romantically so I don't need to think about it. There's no stress seeing an attractive girl because I already know what she thinks of me.
Brutal :feelsrope:

We've all had a similar revelation at some point in our lives. That certain point where you know with certainty that it's simply over. You are ugly and women will never love you. Simple as that. There's nothing you can do about it. Women are either attracted to you or they're not.

Self-improvement is not for ugly subhumans. Self-improvement can work if you are at least a solid 5/10 normie.

If you're an ugly subhuman, all 5/10 normies would mogg you by default effortlessly regardless of how much self-improvement you've made.

Last edited:
The blackpill will reach the hearts of all the miserable

So look at this post. This is the average r/foreveralone post made by males. It's just suicidefuel.

Meanwhile, here is the typical foid post on r/foreveralone

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/1e9r80w/i_am_a_woman_and_i_am_scared_to_date_because_i/

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

She has the fucking audacity to post this garbage on fucking r/foreveralone. Of course she already found a guy she could date at ANY POINT. She already made out with him. He literally tells her he wants a relationship with her, and she rejects him.

YOU'VE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME MANG

FOIDS SHOULD BE BANNED FROM ANY ''FOREVER ALONE'' ADJACENT FORUM AND COMMUNITY

FOIDS CANNOT BE ALONE, CANNOT BE LONELY, EVER. THIS IS PROVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN

Foreveralone alone men be like ''I know I will die alone'' :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

''Foreveralone'' foids be like ''I've been soo lonely for the past 30 minutes since I rejected a guy who wanted to be with me teehee :foidSoy::foidSoy:''

FOIDS SHOULD BE FUCKING BANNED FROM EVERY FOREVERALONE COMMUNITY, I CAN'T FUCKING BELEIVE IT, THIS IS SUCH A FUCKING JOKE, THEY ARE FUCKING MOKCING ME

Sorry for derailing my own thread, but I can't believe this.

HER USERNAME IS ''EXISTINGISAGONY''

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

I WANT TO KILL THIS BITCH

Image 2024 07 23 085720560

She is literally larping as a poor lonely victim. With fanfics, body pillows and ice cream.

It's just a fun game to her. She just likes the aesthetics of being ''lonely'' and pretending to be a victim.

She could end her loneliness at any moment.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/1e7t9ef/life_gets_easier_when_you_realise_women_dont_want/

We've all had a similar revelation at some point in our lives. That certain point where you know with certainty that it's simply over. You are ugly and women will never love you. Simple as that. There's nothing you can do about it. Women are either attracted to you or they're not.

Self-improvement is not for ugly subhumans. Self-improvement can work if you are at least a solid 5/10 normie.

If you're an ugly subhuman, all 5/10 normies would mogg you by default effortlessly regardless of how much self-improvement you've made.

Reddit OP finds clarity, its over

"Life gets easier when you realize women don't want you"

my lifestory packed into a sentence

All my friends are in relationships? Good for them, but it will never be me.

Kind of cucked

She has the fucking audacity to post this garbage on fucking r/foreveralone. Of course she already found a guy she could date at ANY POINT. She already made out with him. He literally tells her he wants a relationship with her, and she rejects him.

Literal whores nothing less nothing more

Shit like this it what originally lead me to the blackpill. It just didn't make any sense how these women could be this retarded

She has the fucking audacity to post this garbage on fucking r/foreveralone.
This is why reddit cracks me up. They refuse to tell women to face these differences. They ban anyone who points out what you just pointed out. If you want to participate on reddit, you have to pretend you don't see this

I once saw a post (I think it was posted here, actually) where a woman was whining about how hard her life was, and how oppressed she was, because she went on a date and the guy was """creepy.""" She said, "it was so traumatizing that I couldn't have sex for the next six months!"

And she was totally serious. She had no clue how that sounded to other people.

It's like, if there was internet in some african country that was stricken with famine for decades. There are children in that country who have never in their life had enough to eat. They have never once gone to sleep without stomach pains. And then they get on the internet and there are posts by fat Americans that have the FUCKING GALL to say, "I'm just like you!! I had a giant steak at a 5 star restaurant but then I got a tummy ache and I couldn't eat all the next day!! We're the same!!!"

And then the moderators of that forum ban any african who tells the fat american to STFU

Invite him to the forum

View attachment 1205371
She is literally larping as a poor lonely victim. With fanfics, body pillows and ice cream.

It's just a fun game to her. She just likes the aesthetics of being ''lonely'' and pretending to be a victim.

She could end her loneliness at any moment.
Yes. That's why I hate that subreddit. Women are always humble bragging about rejecting guys and the cuck.mods punish you if you say anything.

So look at this post. This is the average r/foreveralone post made by males. It's just suicidefuel.

Meanwhile, here is the typical foid post on r/foreveralone

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/1e9r80w/i_am_a_woman_and_i_am_scared_to_date_because_i/

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

FOIDS SHOULD BE BANNED FROM ANY ''FOREVER ALONE'' ADJACENT FORUM AND COMMUNITY

FOIDS CANNOT BE ALONE, CANNOT BE LONELY, EVER. THIS IS PROVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN

JFL I thought I'd find comments scolding her but nope they're all validating her teehee yass kween :soy: :foidSoy:

This is why reddit cracks me up. They refuse to tell women to face these differences. They ban anyone who points out what you just pointed out. If you want to participate on reddit, you have to pretend you don't see this

I once saw a post (I think it was posted here, actually) where a woman was whining about how hard her life was, and how oppressed she was, because she went on a date and the guy was """creepy.""" She said, "it was so traumatizing that I couldn't have sex for the next six months!"

And she was totally serious. She had no clue how that sounded to other people.

It's like, if there was internet in some african country that was stricken with famine for decades. There are children in that country who have never in their life had enough to eat. They have never once gone to sleep without stomach pains. And then they get on the internet and there are posts by fat Americans that have the FUCKING GALL to say, "I'm just like you!! I had a giant steak at a 5 star restaurant but then I got a tummy ache and I couldn't eat all the next day!! We're the same!!!"

And then the moderators of that forum ban any african who tells the fat american to STFU
This is what actually pushed me off Reddit and made me join this forum. I'm sure there are others like me, too.

The r/foreveralone, r/virgin, r/ugly and many other subreddits got infested by these clueless, retarded foids who think it's all just a fun game. I can't fucking stand them, the sheer fucking audacity and gall they have.

And of course, NO ONE dares say anything to them, lest they be insta-banned. Foids rule the fucking world. The rule the internet. You can say shit about men all you want, but not about foids.

Straight men are literally the only human identity on this planet where it is not only accepted, but it is actually encouraged to make fun of. Anything else, female, gay, trans, they are protected minorities. But not us. Never us.