Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditcel Cucks Himself from Prime JB Pussy Due to Agecuckry

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
would be legal here

:lul:

So he's 25 but looks like he's 16-17 is what I'm gathering.

A death sentence.

What a fucking retard, the jews have destroyed their brains

Smart playing it safe. Sex isn’t worth being a pedo

Deserved, retard normshit.
Could relate to the chock if a female ever approached me thou, I dont even know how id react. Id probably be convinced I was day dreaming

:lul:

So he's 25 but looks like he's 16-17 is what I'm gathering.

A death sentence.
That's what everyone says. Know what's worse? Being 19 and looking 30....

That's almost every British foid, but it works out alright for them

Just be foid

nah thats not worse. i turn 24 on halloween yet i still look 16-18, i would rather look 30 than continue to look like this

nah thats not worse. i turn 24 on halloween yet i still look 16-18, i would rather look 30 than continue to look like this
That's the curious thing. You dont. Most people want to look younger not older. Imagine yourself but uglier... that's what being older is.

That's the curious thing. You dont. Most people want to look younger not older. Imagine yourself but uglier... that's what being older is.
looking younger is better if you are 40 and look 30. being 23 and looking 16 is not good at all

Is his basement flooded?

It could've been a sting. Dude was blackpilled and avoided being put on To Catch A Predator.

How unfortunate for him...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back