Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Reddit

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
I want to buy something from r/Mechmarket but I can't make a posting because I don't have enough karma, now I have to use this disgusting gypsy normie infested bluepill cuck site and make comments to farm karma.
I'm pissed.

I can't get karma, I keep complimenting normies on their normie shit but they don't upvote my compliments and I don't get karma, this suuuuuuucks

I can't get karma, I keep complimenting normies on their normie shit but they don't upvote my compliments and I don't get karma, this suuuuuuucks
can you post on r/memes? i made a meme and it got like 400 upvotes or something similar

r/freekarma4u or something like that

can you post on r/memes? i made a meme and it got like 400 upvotes or something similar
i made a meme and wanted to post it
BUT THEY WON'T LET ME POST BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH KARMA :: AAAAREEE YOOOUUUU FFUUUUCKIING KIDDING MEEEE!?!?!?
this site is the biggest DOGSHIT i've EVER encountered

i made a meme and wanted to post it
BUT THEY WON'T LET ME POST BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH KARMA :: AAAAREEE YOOOUUUU FFUUUUCKIING KIDDING MEEEE!?!?!?
this site is the biggest DOGSHIT i've EVER encountered
ya its absolutely a den of homosexuality. I was looking at that place for a mechanical keyboard. I dont want to build one for a few reasons and just buy one but the massive bitches on there immediately jump you "oh its better to build one blah blah blah" like bitch shut the fuck up :feelswhat:

chad wouldn't have to do this, he could post without karma points
5BABAB07 5D79 4B90 AB6E F418E5F0B133

The reddit karma system is fucking retarded. But what isn't there? tbh it's the biggest bluepilled shithole on the entire internet. almost nothing redeemable there. It still blows my mind that this site was basically birthed from reddit lol