Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

reddit

Akarin

Akarin

lolicel
-
why do I even bother
Screenshot 2018 03 20 17 59 09

i got banned from gender critical from that thread where a roastie was complaining about fucking jojo for saying that i enjoy loli fan service and posted a pic of illya then they called me a pedo and banned me.

i got banned from gender critical from that thread where a roastie was complaining about fucking jojo for saying that i enjoy loli fan service and posted a pic of illya then they called me a pedo and banned me.
Reddit is full of these stupid cunts

and I was banned for the comment above that anime is good only if there are cute lolis:cool:

I got banned from foreveralone cause I was too edgy and dark.

Cucks and women ruined that site.

I don't use reddit, never will, i am eternally non-cucked.

WTF

using reddit - lol