Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel reddit whore gets put in place by normie after chad pumps&dumps her

yungcel

yungcel

Couriercel
★★★★

JFL at that whore
the replies are so fucking delusional, suicidefuel to see people justify her being a whore

lol at the bdsm talk. She makes it sound like he was just a nasty guy, I bet she was asking him to choke her and shit.

Chad gets to pump and dump, pump and dump, while we get nothing. I have no sympathy for her. She made her choice- now live with the consequences.

lol at the bdsm talk. She makes it sound like he was just a nasty guy, I bet she was asking him to choke her and shit.

Chad gets to pump and dump, pump and dump, while we get nothing. I have no sympathy for her. She made her choice- now live with the consequences.
the chad should have burned the whore alive, that would be some BDSM i would enjoy

Based slut shaming friends.

“I shouldn’t have to prove that I’m not a whore”

As if it’s even up for debate.. hoe functioned as a public property cum receptacle for someone’s temporary sexual relief. That’s what a whore is.. oh sorry , “strong independent empowered woman”.. whore ain’t some relative opinion-type term.. that shit is physics. If you function as a toilet, you are a whore.

Pity chad didn't choke her to death.

The only sad thing about this is that she’s still alive

I feel bad for the beta orbiter, she says he has orbited he for 5 years, imagine orbiting a foid for 5 years, she shows absolutely no interest in you at all, then chad come along and she hops in his bed immediately. Suicide and rage fuel.

"Muh slutshaming " if ya don't want the reputation of being a slut then don't spread your legs for any guy that shows interest. Personal responsibility is a foreign concept for foids.

You might not have to prove anything sweaty but he is free to ask :fire: questions if he feels like.

Why do females' personality detectors always break around chads that females know will pump and dump them? It's almost like personality has nothing to do with male success at getting sex.

I'd acidface and brutally murder 95% of that comment section, ngl.

Btw here's a game, drink a shot everytime she says Tinder.

"Are you slut-shaming me?" :feelskek:

if you need any proof that foids are retarded, incomplete versions of men, all you need to do is go on any female sub like twoxchromosomes or askwomen

Deserves the absolute worst.

in a normal world she'd get stoned for being a whore. we live in bad times

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back