Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

reddit was a mistake

H

hindustan_zindabad

ancientcel
★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/rickandmorty/comments/7cgb20/my_13yo_niece_made_this/?st=J9XB98DP&sh=94a48340

The fact that r/incels managed to stay during years in such an stalinist shithole is actually very incredible in their own Tbt

Unbearable2woman said:
The fact that r/incels managed to stay during years in such an stalinist shithole is actually very incredible in their own Tbt

As long as they made good money with the advs, incels was good for them. It was banned when it was staying private for a while, how strange....

She's 13? That's easily a 10/10 face.

NutNotBusted said:
As long as they made good money with the advs, incels was good for them. It was banned when it was staying private for a while, how strange....

That`s why i favored NEVER going private, just disabling posts by non-approved truecels will have be enough to stop the brigades, but of courses the Radcels have to do their radceling.

Thirsty betas deserve the rope

Unbearable2woman said:
That`s why i favored NEVER going private, just disabling posts by non-approved truecels will have be enough to stop the brigades, but of courses the Radcels have to do their radceling.

We were banned only because we went private, which sucks.

Zielony4 said:
We were banned only because we went private, which sucks.

Is pretty funny through, Bannedincel probably roped himself, Zangano is nonwhere to be found, the only autist that really believed that going private was a good idea and has the courage to show himself in the forum is a-Virgin-nigger

I need this jailbait's prime punani to resotre my humanity.

Unbearable2woman said:
Is pretty funny through, Bannedincel probably roped himself, Zangano is nonwhere to be found, the only autist that really believed that going private was a good idea and has the courage to show himself in the forum is a-Virgin-nigger

Lots of incels wanted it private, you fucking sperg. 

It got banned because it got too much publicity. Low-IQ faggots like yourself caused that with your blackpill crusade.

fukmylyf said:
Lots of incels wanted it private, you fucking sperg. 

It got banned because it got too much publicity. Low-IQ faggots like yourself caused that with your retarded blackpill crusade.

Yea, and it was a mistake, reddit Ceo are fucking goldiggers, they dont give a shit about what is posted if they are receiving munniz

have the sub been public, and azavii have revealed how much of an false-flagger that cuck-tears user posing as an incel in that advice subreddit was to everyone to see, maybe r/incels will be still with us.

Also the Blackpill needs to be spreaded, i don`t get why you cuckcels are so opposed about it, it`s you want to be treated like shit by society all your shitty life`s and don`t anything about it, just vent and then continue to be a cuck in this miserable world.

13 yet looks older than some 18 year olds but you are a paedophile if you find her attractive. But paedophilia is definitely not just a social construct based on a varying arbitrary number right normal fags?

Shes pretty hot for a 13 year old.

Another reason to run JB game.

Reddit just like conventional social media is anti incel and pro female.

Unbearable2woman said:

I needed to sub to be public for personal reasons I can't explain but other than that, private was really nice. I would take public over private any day if I knew the place would be gone.

elongated midface, she is ruined for me. no idea why all these cucks see her as attractive

LOL @ all the people commenting "13? does she even have an understanding of theoretical physics?" as if those idiots would have a Ph.D level understanding of the subject.

Jay said:
13 yet looks older than some 18 year olds but you are a paedophile if you find her attractive. But paedophilia is definitely not just a social construct based on a varying arbitrary number right normal fags?

Yeah except at age 13 she's technically not a child anymore. So the correct "philia" would be Hebephilia.

Tfw you permanently missed out on that.

Yeah, no way she hasn't gotten railed by at least 5 teen Chads already.

if theres grass on the wicket lets play cricket

Unbearable2woman said:
Yea, and it was a mistake, reddit Ceo are fucking goldiggers, they dont give a shit about what is posted if they are receiving munniz

have the sub been public, and azavii have revealed how much of an false-flagger that cuck-tears user posing as an incel in that advice subreddit was to everyone to see, maybe r/incels will be still with us.

Also the Blackpill needs to be spreaded, i don`t get why you cuckcels are so opposed about it, it`s you want to be treated like shit by society all your shitty life`s and don`t anything about it, just vent and then continue to be a cuck in this miserable world.

lol, I'm no cuckcel, you dumbass. I agree - we should be fighting back/pushing the ideology. But the blackpill should have been spread through a different sub. 

Reddit CEOs are gold diggers, but they're also massive SJWs. It was only a matter of time. I knew it was over since they changed the content policy and started nuking alt-right subs. If we were private before then, we might have been ok.  Instead everyone doubled down and put us in the spotlight.

Whatever, we're here now. We don't have to follow their gay rules anymore.

Unbearable2woman said:
i don`t get why you cuckcels are so opposed about it, it`s you want to be treated like shit by society all your shitty life`s and don`t anything about it, just vent and then continue to be a cuck in this miserable world.