Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit user says "incel" shouldn't be used as an insult

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★

Because it objectifies women :feelskek:

I like that comment "The paradox of tolerance" when they're all just saying what objectifies what. It's dumb as fuck. But either way, there would be nothing wrong with our beliefs if we were getting sex. It's just a way to put people down when they realise the realities of why so many things happen. It's just that people don't want to point it out or they'll be labelled a virgin and low status and, god forbid, downvoted on the front page of the internet

What a feminist. To gulag xe goes

I literally cannot understand the mental gymnastics to get what he's saying.
But the term incel is pretty much an insult used by normals in some circles so I can get behind not using it that way. And he does touch on virgin shaming which I fucking HATE.
Tbh, how much do you want to bet this guy is a virgin and will be on this forum in the next 2-5 years.

So it's not important that it's shaming people for not being able to have sex and humiliating them, it's only bad because it somehow objectifies women.

Please do not use gendered language!

So it's not important that it's shaming people for not being able to have sex and humiliating them, it's only bad because it somehow objectifies women.
Everything is about women! They are queens!! :soy: :soy: :soy:

Its only bad if it affects females, thats the numale motto

god reddit is so cringy

They still somehow make women the center point jfl.

I actually agree with that comment. Virginshaming both objectifies incels and women, so it should, theoretically, be both in the interest of incels and feminists to stop virginshaming.

The problem is that feminist women, in reality, objectify men though, and if you are not Chad, you are not good for them. A feminist would also like if Chad commented her body, she is only against it when sub 8 males do that.

I actually agree with that comment. Virginshaming both objectifies incels and women, so it should, theoretically, be both in the interest of incels and feminists to stop virginshaming.

The problem is that feminist women, in reality, objectify men though, and if you are not Chad, you are not good for them. A feminist would also like if Chad commented her body, she is only against it when sub 8 males do that.
Feminists have double standards because they are shallow