Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reddit tranny admits the blackpill

Who would have thought

He understands something because he born male. Now he thinks this way, as soon as the hormones kick in he will turns into a pedo-IT Reddit Admin too.

The problem when incels are ”radicalised” by reality

I think most people are subconsciously blackpilled. Normies all around the world understand the blackpill, and they only deny it because they don't want to be associated with Incels and shit.

The phrase "she's out of my league" has been around since forever. The Blackpill is essentially that, with the specification that the league segregation is way more exaggerated than one might think (chads get stacies, chadlites get beckies, the remaining 80 percent of men get landwhales).

Everyone knows looks are everything, but nothing will ever change until normies stop coveting women despite their knowledge in the hope that they might get lucky. No one's willing to give up, except us of course.

I think most people are subconsciously blackpilled. Normies all around the world understand the blackpill, and they only deny it because they don't want to be associated with Incels and shit.

High IQ. The various theories encapsulated in the blackpill are self evident to most people. But when incels formalised these theories and compiled them in "the blackpill", normies vocally refuted facts that they subconsciously knew to be true, because they hate seeing these facts verbalised.

of course, there will always be those that are the bottom of society.